2012 Facelift

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Didn't like it at first, but it's actually growing on me.
Starting to prefer the less smiley look of the facelift, and those new xenons are stunning.
Not sure about the rear yet...

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I like it, wonder what the Boc will look like. BANG goes even more 2nd hand value from mine though if I decide to sell next year :(

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
The blurry side on shot reminds me of the previous Civic Type-R; looks decent - I imagine the Cupra looking far more aggressive.

More of a facelift than I expected TBH.

BaldyDave

Mildly Deranged...
Aug 12, 2011
Central Belt Scotland
The facelift looks OK, but wouldn't make me want to part with my current Ibiza. Still think that the current model styling looks slightly better overall. Would be nice to get some shots of the back end of the facelift car.

aka

Jul 31, 2010
They changed a lot the lines in the front bumper making it hard to imagine how it will be the boc version. Still we need to see the cupra bumper.

I like the FR one look like the leon cupra/FR.

And for what the article says, those photos where taken in the U.S. probably going to launch it there.

Last edited:

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Looks good to me, especially the FR. Wonder if they've improved the interior much as that's probably the weak point of the current model. And I also wouldn't be surprised if the 'missing' 2012MY features make a return...

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Definitely looks a bit Mazda 2 esque from the rear:
w-seatibiza-coupe-va-priddy5_gallery_image_large.jpg

Wonder if they will do an internet release like they did for the Mii sometime soon with the official pics and details.

They changed a lot the lines in the front bumper making it hard to imagine how it will be the boc version. Still we need to see the cupra bumper.

I doubt we'll see a new Boc anytime soon, it is just a special edition at the end of the day. Probably be FR at launch, followed by the Cupra soon after, most probably with the slightly uprated 185PS variant of the 1.4 TSI from the A1.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I doubt we'll see a new Boc anytime soon, it is just a special edition at the end of the day. Probably be FR at launch, followed by the Cupra soon after, most probably with the slightly uprated 185PS variant of the 1.4 TSI from the A1.

They may also introduce the 1.6 high performance motor to homologate the engine for international rally / race classes.

Would be nice to see a 1.6 cupra spec car released.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.