Rear diffuser - I may have found the holy grail!

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
i dont want mine to stick out either sam but iam sure if dan leaves is car there they just need to make the mould.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
my pic is not spot on, the fins need to come up a bit, say sit 1" lower than the bottom of the exhaust. my pic was just an example.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
One thing I have thought about is the tow eye cover now to fit in the gap that's there I think they might be to small so I might get them to go over the tow eye cover as guessing they only screw in but also thinking they can only go as wide as the exhaust side ?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Looking through my pics there should be enough room to go down the side of the cover. It all depends how thick the fins are. 1 - 1 1/4 " should look spot on and enough room.

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
**** the tow eye haha!

Yeah there should be enough room either side of the exhaust and the tow eye to fit them. The pics Kev has on for the focus st they don't seem that wide.

Kev will sort it when he gets Dans car next week!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Lunch time tomorrow I'm going to meet kev to talk about the fins and leave my car with him for a week or two , I've had a measure up and I think 6Cm wide should look ok it does cove the tow cover tho , but who tows with there Lcr ? Its only going to be a screw to remove if you do need to tow I've done this tho

a59ab38c.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.