Any Owners Yet?

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
I am lucky enough to have one under the SEAT test drive diary, so fr i am very very impressed

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
I am lucky enough to have one under the SEAT test drive diary, so fr i am very very impressed

We have sat in the UP, which we are not keen on the front, my wife likes the inside of the Mii whislt I prefer the Skoda, however, in all three, I can't see the top half of the speedo, so over 25mph I have to duck my head. No doubt my wife will win and we'll end up with one next year. . .

Deleted member 74601

I know a couple people on Briskoda have tested the Citigo, and said they really like it. They're saying that the interior is actually better than the UP!

You also can't buy the UP! on 14" wheels, only 15" and apparently the ride is more comfortable on the lower size wheels.

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Well we have a 1.0 75PS sport with 15" wheels, bear in mind we normally have an MK2 LCR we are very very impressed with it

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
We have sat in the UP, which we are not keen on the front, my wife likes the inside of the Mii whislt I prefer the Skoda, however, in all three, I can't see the top half of the speedo, so over 25mph I have to duck my head. No doubt my wife will win and we'll end up with one next year. . .

A recent review in auto express voted the skoda the best due to value for money, basic spec better than SEAT and also reckoned it was nicer to drive!

AndyT_UK

Jan 21, 2011
YO30 / YO25
I have seen two Up!s so far.
In magazines that kink in the rear windows makes the UP's design look more interesting, but in the metal it did nothing for me, and maybe the Citigo and Mii are better without it?

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
My brother has just bought one, He wanted a cheap runabout with 3 years warranty that looked a little bit stylish. The 1.0 3 cylinder goes OK in that little car. The little sat nav thing is well cool. It does the sat nav but also does the fuel computer, rev counter, engine temp and stuff like that. Oh it also works as a bluetooth hands free and audio streamer.

I heard that there will be a sporty 75bhp one called "FR line" later on and that FR line was going to be across the range soon.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've seen a few ups while I've been on holiday. The more I think about it the more the car makes sense

I'd even think about having one if it was like the up gt they're talking about.

Ipswich Seat

We have sold a Red SE nice looking car
Cox Of Ipswich Seat
4 Goddard Road East
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP1 5NY

I had a high up on demo for a week, it was the 75ps engine. It wasn't a bad car I managed to get 68 mpg out of it on my trip to work. The engine sounded good and it liked to rev, around town it was nippy and easy to park. It would keep up with motorway traffic with ease. But I found it a bit dull, I would go for a fiat panda if I had to choose.

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
My brother has just bought one, He wanted a cheap runabout with 3 years warranty that looked a little bit stylish. The 1.0 3 cylinder goes OK in that little car. The little sat nav thing is well cool. It does the sat nav but also does the fuel computer, rev counter, engine temp and stuff like that. Oh it also works as a bluetooth hands free and audio streamer.

I heard that there will be a sporty 75bhp one called "FR line" later on and that FR line was going to be across the range soon.

Theres already a "sport" one which is 75bhp, I think the FR one they plan on releasing next year and will supposedly have 110bhp. Think they said they were going to turbo the 1.0 engine.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
May well be ordering a Mii or an Up in September. Main issue SEAT has is that the UP on finance works out slightly better due to residuals. The Mii is only slightly cheaper at base spec but slightly more expensive at SE than a Move Up. I want a Take Up or a Mii S with colour pack as it is to replace my scooter. Not bothered about toys for just city commuting but may get the SAT Nav unit for music and bluetooth connectivity.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.