Phillips1795

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
Just a quick note but if anyone has enabled cornering fogs and they also want both fog lights on when in reverse like the factory cars and Mk2 Leon then this is the coding:

09 central electric
16 security access
Unlock code 31347
10 adaptations
From drop down select - (1) static AFS light-bei Rueckwaertsfahrt
Set value to Double Sided from OFF
Do It

That's it done.

komoornik

Is it possible to change setting when mirrors are unfolding? Right now they are when vehicle is unlocked via remote.

I know on some VAG cars mirros are unfolding when driver doors are opened or even when ignition is on.

komoornik

I read on a Golf VII forum that it was changed since about 45 week. In newer vehicles, mirrors unfold when unlocking door via remote.

Seems like it cannot be changed via coding.

kenewars

Mar 18, 2014
Monserrat, Valencia
My mirrors folded when the doors were locked, then at the service there were some software updates and now to fold the mirrors you have to lock the car with the remote and then press and hold the lock button a second time for a few seconds. Very annoying. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yasbil999

May 29, 2014
hello,

Thank you very much for this tutorial, its very interesting since i am an owner of a leon 3 too :)

I was wondering if parkpilot option can be activated with vcds? In my Leon I have only the rear parking detectors and no parkpilot button.

Thanks in advance

Ewan

May 7, 2008
Hi the VCDS has changed on the latest builds so you get an error when you try and enable mirror tilt and rear DRL.

The security codes are still valid but as soon as you try and make the correct selection from the relevant drop down you get a error message to the effect it cannot read the code correctly.

Any ideas?

Ewan

May 7, 2008
I have found that with the latest factory builds it is now not possible to enable rear DRL or reversing mirror tilt.

You get an error when you select the correct option from the relevant drop down.

Looks like the latest update for Ross Tech software is required.

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
Bugger, I wanted the rear lights to be on, as I really can't see any point in having lights on just at the front. Who came up with that ridiculous idea?!

TimothyS

Bugger, I wanted the rear lights to be on, as I really can't see any point in having lights on just at the front. Who came up with that ridiculous idea?!

Tried some coding today on my ST Fr

Needle sweep, carbon background, stopwatch and rear lights with DRL work. Rainclosing doesn't..

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Anybody managed to de-activate auto stop/start

At the moment on the FR loan car I have everytime you turn the ignition off it turns the system back on... this is annoying

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
In addition to previous listed code changes also need to code the RLFS (Rain Light Humidity Sensor) to 06885D this info originally from briskoda.

Last edited:

AdaamVaughaan

Jun 7, 2014
www.facebook.com
hey Guys Can Anyone Tell Me If It's Possible To have leaving Home lights turned on without having auto headlights like just unlock the car and the come on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.