Double din head unit

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I would like a touch screen one , but when I look at the picture of this sizes of the actual double din , most of hem aren’t the same size and I don’t know which one will fit the facia ..

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's a little too cheap me thinks, if you have steering wheel controls that may be a nightmare to get going. Also there would be no way of know if that fits and if the standard seat facia would work, I would stick to RCD510 style ones or if you want nav rns310 as they should fit the facia one would assume...

It's been a while since I've looked at head units so maybe something with current knowledge would be able to help.

Have you searched in the forum for which double din head unit?

Cheers

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I’m not bothered about steering wheel controls I never use them , or the sound quality really I just want something to make the interior abit nicer , these cars have awful interiors lol

I have looked at forums but all of them are expensive what I’ve seen people buying , I like touch screen ones , and there are android ones for vw cars for £165, , I’m assuming any advertised for vw would fit our cars?

Thanks