Visit site
altho it's in italian, here we go, might still be useful,,,

image1sp6.jpg

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
hmm doesnt look like an ABD - 44Kw engine.

Anything on intake manifold and fuel injection?

you kiddin? read on the right! there's the engine codes,,, these illustrations are the same for more than one engine code but ABD is there mate,,,

tomorrow will check about the intake mani,,,

dylanlaw

Cordy speed freak
Apr 11, 2007
N. Wales
Hi teher. I don't mean to sound cheeky but does anybody have the expanded diagrams of the door locks for a 98 Cordoba SXE 2 door, its the one with the eccentric locks (the straight key with the groove cut into it). Mine disintegrated and I ordered all the parts from SEAT but the haynes manual is very unclear as to how to fit them. Any help would be greatly appreciated

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
need more data,,, is the vin starting with 6k2? cos the program here just has the cordoba from 1999 on but if I select 1998 then it still has "cordoba 1999 on" with vin starting with 6k2,,, :confused:

I need more info about the car,,,

dylanlaw

Cordy speed freak
Apr 11, 2007
N. Wales
It is the 6K model but there's no number 2 in the VIN. As far as I'm aware from talking to the guy at the seat dealership it should be the same as mine had the newer lock style in it just as they were changing over onto them

staceydee

can any1 help me with the details for all the fuses in battery fuse box + fuse holder inside the car on 2007 Seat Ibiza mk4 2.0l sport, vin starts with vsszzz6l and engine code is BBX
thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.