Buying a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI SE Copa

Topzzy55

Dec 12, 2017
North East
Hi!

I currently own a 2011 Vauxhall Astra 2.0 CDTI Sri remapped to 195BHP. My situations have changed and a diesel isn't suitable for me. I love my Astra but the petrol Astra are no good on fuel whatsoever :(.
So been looking at a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI SE Copa as it has so much more kit than my Astra does. I know it obviously would feel slow after my car as I have surprised a few people... with only being 18 I would also like good fuel economy and just a little bit of power when needed but do not like the Ibiza and love the look of the leon. Sorry this has been so long. Only getting 36MPG round town in my Astra and with the DPF it just isn't good with all the town driving I now do so need to get rid :cry:. So anyway, does anyone have any experience regarding the 1.2TSI engine in the 2012 Seat Leon? Mpg, reliability etc as I've never been a fan of VAG products but really want to give the Leon a try.:-o

Topzzy55

Dec 12, 2017
North East
I do like the look of them and no doubt they will be a great drive but i just cannot get on with that interior and the equipment you get in the leon seems great compared with an Ibiza :shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise