Help me please - EGR Power Pipe Kit

jedi

Hi i hope you all don't mind me finding out a bit of info:redface:I have a vw passat 03 reg with a 130 pd tdi engine and i am looking for a EGR Power Pipe Kit does any one know where i can get one?:confused::cry:

Thanks for any help

Chris

volvic

It's just water
Jun 28, 2008
House of Batiatus
if you mean to get rid of the egr , jabba sport on these forums sell them. you will need to check to make sure it will fit on a pd130(i cant remember if there was an issue between the two engines)

jedi

yes mate i would like to get a, EGR pipe taken off I have a stage 1 remape and i would like to go for a stage 2 and have been told i need to get a EGR pipe taken off to go to stage2 but i cart find one?

Thanks for any help

Chris

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Kit A01 :)

http://www.egrvalve.co.uk/index.php?page=Purchase-EGR-Kits

Kit "A01" is a basic kit available for the later PD Tdi range for 1.9 Tdi VAG group engines.

Fits the following engines -
Golf/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Passat 1.9 Tdi PD 130 ASZ & 150 ARL.

Kit Comprises -
1. EGR Adaptor. 1. "O" ring. 1. Blanking Plate. 1. Blanking Plate Gasket. 1. 1/8 BSP Blanking Plug. 1. 1/8 BSP Boost Feed Adaptor. 1. 70 mm Stainless Steel Hose Clip. 2. M8 Metal Locking Nuts.

PRICE £57.00 + Postage £6.80 UK SHIPPING

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
The other option is to make an EGR "Stealth Pipe". Basically you take an old EGR assembly, remove the internals and blank the holes. This gets rids of the EGR function, whilst retaining your anti-shudder valve, and looks completely stock from the outside.

Do a search for "stealth race pipe" on tdiclub for more info.

I will be doing this myself shortly (on my '52 PD130 ASZ Passat !!) :)

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
been reading about the stealth race pipe on tdiclub and interesting it was.
before i venture down the route of doing it though, can anybody confirm if it does work on the PD150 ARL as teh article wasn't conclusive.
Also, what is easiest cheapest way to get a spare egr to do this too?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.