Front camber adjustment..how to ? and wheel wobble question

Dec 20, 2007
Hey guys, done a search but didnt really bring up an exact answer...

Ive fitted 17s and the front the wheels sit up like this | --- | or ever so slightly out furthur at the top like \ ---- / but not quite as extreme as that looks, anyway, i need to bring the tops in, not worried about tyre life to much being reduced, but i would like to know how to get the wheels to sit furthur in at the top so like this /----\

Also i swapped my standard alloys for a set of 17s with a lad off here, now the OZ 17s on his never gave him wheel wobble, and my standard never gave it me, weve swapped and now above 60 he has wheel wobble and so do i...
Now the OZ's didnt have spigot rings so there the first point of call for me, but after that if it doesnt sort it what could it be? Didnt think balancing because they didnt wobble on his ?

Help pleasseeee

Rob

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
you say not spigot rings, but are they fitted or has one of them got stuck. the bore should be 57.1mm
has one fallen out during fitment?

Dec 20, 2007
No we swapped wheels and there were no spigot rings at all, not on his car, ordered some today for an ibiza but there currently not fitted, im just trying to find the culprit causing the wheel wobble :(

Dec 20, 2007
lol m0rk, i just though once the bolt's were tight it shouldnt matter, me being a n00b i think :(

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
bolts can be tight, but the wheel can be off centre

also unsupported too - so the bolts are taking all the sheer

Dec 20, 2007
swapped them so cant, cheers for the heads up though, was going to go out in it tonight :|

Dec 20, 2007
Ok, will they be able to adjust camber aswell?

Is an alignment setup, tracking ? CHeers for the help guys :).

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Scarey:- the wheels lack of hub spigot dude! not the alignement..

renaults have same front hub adjustment (when I owned one)

57.1mm is the correct diameter for your wheels hub spigot. What size is yours? Relying on wheel bolts alone is suicide....... muchos scarey!

Dec 20, 2007
right got spigot's there 56.6ID but fit fine and perfect for my OZ's wheel wobble is gone, also trimmed some arch liner, fitted some 10mm rear spacers, no rubbing and no wheel wobble woop

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.