mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
How much was yours. Have you got the number for the Essex one. Thank nath

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.668432,-3.730903

The Essex one is called GT3 just goggle it. My set up was done with Revo tec pal so was not standard price you an build the full kit for about £1800 and get it fitted ya self it's not that hard I have some more pics that I can get up soon if ya like dude.. Need to no owt just ask

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
First time ive ever seen an eliminator 2 installed on a UK car.

Any logs for it yet? Revo done any? Be interested to see how it performs as the original one was shite.

phil10

loving the car on the slipstream's!!!! what other engine mods you running apart from the gt28 setup?

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
First time ive ever seen an eliminator 2 installed on a UK car.

Any logs for it yet? Revo done any? Be interested to see how it performs as the original one was shite.

I'll up date you on logs soon been super busy but I'll be dragging my ass to Revo now the decats on an sorted. I did read up on the old kit mixed feeling this new one is awesome 1st big turbo conversion I've done.

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Yer running stick inturnals for now spoke to people about this an if the ayp engine is looked after well there more that good for what I'm running.just check the s3 as they did a few different blocks an different strengths.worth talking To Revo about I'f you need any help. I got my kit from ATP. but gt3 do the same from Essex mate

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
just a quick update while i have a mo parts turned up i have free time!!
my SAI blanking plate turning up in like 24 hours cheers forge!!
IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

my bad boy ebay decat turned up couldnt be bothered getting fobbed of by people saying they will build me on an then not doing it!!
IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members