WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Should hopefully give a good idea of any gains then.

Was only curious whether your results were consistent across others, we all know how much Dyno numbers can vary

I would say the dyno i use is one of the more conservative ones if not the most tbh

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Rolling Road today with new PERON high flow intercooler and TE420. Best results yet and best by far on these rollers by over 10 bhp :)

TTE 420 turbo
Revo stasis intake
Custom high flow inlet manifold
NGK iridium 7,s
APR HPFP
APR Fuel Pressure system
custom 165 mbar fuel pressure valve
Full 3" Miltek decat LCR Race System
Devils Own Water Methanol Injection
AEM Progressive WMI controller
Polar FIS advance
Neuspeed turbo discharge pipe
Neuspeed throttle pipe
PERON High Flow intercooler with air con delete
Rev G DV
Cold air feed
SACHS stage 3 clutch
WAVETRAC limited slip differential
THS engine/gearbox mounts
Forge short shifter
Super pro anti lift kit
VWR 360mm 4 piston big brake kit
Bilstein B12 shocks
Eibachsportlines
BHS front and rear ARB's
Pro race 1.2 18" alloys and r888's
APR v3.4 software
436.5 bhp 438.2 ft/lbs torque

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
A few additions 3.5" relentless downpipe fitted along with another new clutch Sachs stage 3 SMF 4 puck, DV+ fitted and superpro adjustable ball joints

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Nice build, I see your running a water and meth kit, do you mix the meth with tap water, or do you use deionised water, as some people say its fine to use tap water filtered with one of those brita filter jugs?

Last edited:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Nice build, I see your running a water and meth kit, do you mix the meth with tap water, or do you use deionised water, as some people say its fine to use tap water filtered with one of those brita filter jugs?

Being in Scotland tap water is fine to mix with meth dude, I mix 50/50

Mulvarney

Sep 5, 2017
Hi all. I'm new to this forum and found this thread as I'm going to look at this exact car which I'm assuming Graham sold last year? Due to being a new member would it be possible to message WeeG about the car or is there a minimum post limit on the forum? I'd like to ask a few questions around some of the work which was carried out on the car and some other general queries about the car generally.

Mulvarney

Sep 5, 2017
Very underwhelmed after viewing the car. Not in very condition at all. Poor paintwork a various damage to plastics. Great spec but not worth the money in its current condition.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Concur with the comment above. G was always cleaning and polishing that car.

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Iv saw the car on ebay for a while now. Its advertised in sparkbrook in birmingham. Being from birmingham myself i can only imagine what life that car has had during its time in sparkbrook. Id walk away mate they have more than likely belted the **** out of it and then tried selling it for more than they paid. Shame really after skim reading this readers ride alot has gone into that car.

R-tech stage 2,forged engine , 3inch turbo back , revo intake,AC delete- 323bhp 333ft lb build thread: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Not been on here for a couple of years. But the leon i had was sold a year ago and prior to being sold was probably one of if not the best condition leon Cupra R in the UK. I spent about £30/40K on mods and servicing the car. Boy that bought it has probably ruined it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise