WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Fitted the new breaks on Friday night and gave the LCR a good clean on Saturday. Meguiars shampoo, Cherry snow foam, Ice Aqua Wax, Auto Glym Deep shine. Gave her her first oil change as well. Been driving this car too much put 1600 miles on it this month and it's a weekend toy!:rofl:

Picture365.jpg

Picture364-1.jpg

Picture369-1.jpg

Picture371.jpg

Picture370.jpg

Last edited:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Well was present at the Scottish VAG rolling road day at Extreme Motorsports in whitburn.
All standard cars made standard power etc and was a good day :)

Got the LCR on the rollers with REVO's new stage 1 software that will be released shortly.

Here are the results

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Very happy with the results.

Speaking to John this was good figures compared to other KO4 stage 1 remapped cars he has had on his rollers.

The torque and power curves are nice and smooth as well :)

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Looks good - the lads at REVO have changed the original Stage 1 map - as I said on the phone, the plot and numbers are almost the same as my old car made with the original Stage 1 map, Carbonio and full Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust.

Lets hope that all maps are treated on their respective merits moving forward now including price availability, performance etc etc as the whole APR vs REVO thing is pretty boring :)

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
same as what I run, i find B9 gives you more grunt lower down but doesnt seem as fast higher up so left it at B7.

Yeh as i say bud. After speaking to REVO in depth. THe main difference is the fuelling is trimmed low down the rev range compared to the original map. In turn the EGT's are less and allows for the fuelling higher up the rev range to be maintained thus creating slightly higher end bhp and prolonged power. Looking at the max bhp figures in both the crank and whell horse power figures they are achieved just on the red line. And seemed to be urgent but proggresive

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
Yeh as i say bud. After speaking to REVO in depth. THe main difference is the fuelling is trimmed low down the rev range compared to the original map. In turn the EGT's are less and allows for the fuelling higher up the rev range to be maintained thus creating slightly higher end bhp and prolonged power. Looking at the max bhp figures in both the crank and whell horse power figures they are achieved just on the red line. And seemed to be urgent but proggresive

Have been onto revo about this a bit ago and they said it will be announced once it is ready but to be honest I have check the site and it doesnt look like there is anywhere to announce revision updates and has never been done in the past, so will give it a few weeks and then contact them again to see if it has been released.

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
Sounds good mate.
Although it does sound like Revo are now admitting there was flaws in there original software.

Sent from my iPhone

Not sure about flaws, think it is more of an evolution of software, just like how newer versions of computer software gets better and it not necessarily flawed.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Sounds good mate.
Although it does sound like Revo are now admitting there was flaws in there original software.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeh I think Revo along with all other tuning companies know there is always room for advancing and improving etc. And I know they enjoy engineering and discovering new software for there customer base. And in doing so hope to continue being one of the best :)

Last edited:

DerbyForget

Apr 1, 2012
Burton on Trent, Staffs
car looks cracking mate :) and really impressive figures for a stage 1! the sky's the limit eh?! :) I bet it's an absolute beast. going to get that miltek fitted to mine tomorrow after work... can't wait should give it a nice note under acceleration. keep up the good work mate

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Well was present at the Scottish VAG rolling road day at Extreme Motorsports in whitburn.
All standard cars made standard power etc and was a good day :)

Got the LCR on the rollers with REVO's new stage 1 software that will be released shortly.

Here are the results

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Very happy with the results.

Speaking to John this was good figures compared to other KO4 stage 1 remapped cars he has had on his rollers.

The torque and power curves are nice and smooth as well :)

Like the way the power is maintained higher up the range now. You must really be enjoying it.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
car looks cracking mate :) and really impressive figures for a stage 1! the sky's the limit eh?! :) I bet it's an absolute beast. going to get that miltek fitted to mine tomorrow after work... can't wait should give it a nice note under acceleration. keep up the good work mate
Cheers buddy. Yeh enjoying the car :) you'll love the miltek :)

Like the way the power is maintained higher up the range now. You must really be enjoying it.
Cheers jc. I feel I can't give a direct comparisonas I've only ever had this map and in the process am learning about the ko4 :) but it's good fun

Lee M

That is a nice set of plots mate. Comparing them to my stage 1 plots from my REVO map it looks to maintain better up the range.

If I wasn't planning on getting stage2+ soon I'd get mine updated.
I wonder if they are applying the same principles to stage 2+ software?

Cheers

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.