My 66 Cupra 290 Black

WhiteCupra290

Forrest H
Jul 31, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Hi guys, picking my new Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition DSG on Tuesday/Wednesday all going well!

Delighted with how she looks! Cannot wait to get in her and drive the living daylights out of it!

e3742fbd823982902de5d0016256d827.jpg

ede953d67b862016aea16463e3f9b7a2.jpg

Cupra Black, Seat sound specced as extra, was happy with the standard spec otherwise :) as came with bucket seats and all the extras I could have wanted!

DSG paddle extensions already purchased
8ef34592448f48f48dc83c5736c06526.jpg

a6803c3204562e269bb5d2a4b16c1afd.jpg

I've also got the Kill all wipers, rear wiper delete kit ready to go on :D

Thanks for reading guys got some plans for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhiteCupra290

Forrest H
Jul 31, 2016
Fife, Scotland
067a7b7704bb84d177690a7db8245ed6.jpg

She's here

Blown away by the cars performance, the speed takes your breath away, the dsg box transports you to unmentionable speeds with such ease you don't even notice! Handling is some of the best from any hot hatch I've driven, ride in cupra isn't too harsh even on the 19inch wheels!

However the car is really a dual purpose car, on my daily commute of 20 miles round trip, I've been sticking her in eco mode, slapping cruise on and listening to my podcasts through full link, getting mid 30s fuel economy!

The bucket seats are seriously comfortable, the alcantara really grips your clothing and holds you tight, steering wheel is super with its flat bottom helping greatly with manoeuvring, infotainment system is what really blew me away! Full link is superb, linking to Apple car play on my iPhone, the digital stereo made the one in my BMW look cheap and tacky! Showing channel info and the channel logo is a great touch!

Look forward to it learning a little more and giving me more and more of both performance and economy :)

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Looks very nice, my only dislike is the multi spoke alloys. Personally they're not my taste.

The paddle extensions look great though.

AlexG

Feb 26, 2008
She's here

Blown away by the cars performance, the speed takes your breath away, the dsg box transports you to unmentionable speeds with such ease you don't even notice! Handling is some of the best from any hot hatch I've driven, ride in cupra isn't too harsh even on the 19inch wheels!

However the car is really a dual purpose car, on my daily commute of 20 miles round trip, I've been sticking her in eco mode, slapping cruise on and listening to my podcasts through full link, getting mid 30s fuel economy!

The bucket seats are seriously comfortable, the alcantara really grips your clothing and holds you tight, steering wheel is super with its flat bottom helping greatly with manoeuvring, infotainment system is what really blew me away! Full link is superb, linking to Apple car play on my iPhone, the digital stereo made the one in my BMW look cheap and tacky! Showing channel info and the channel logo is a great touch!

Look forward to it learning a little more and giving me more and more of both performance and economy :)

I can concur with pretty much all this in my 290 ST, the power and handling is immense!

Deleted member 103408

Nice car hope you are enjoying.

does anybody know if you can buy and fit to a 280 the little side spoilers on tailgate

Deleted member 103408

Thanks very much as i am new to this where is the best place to look for them please.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise