Runway Display Car Show - Staffs

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
Its just an idea, stoke seat always seem abit annoyed that you walk into their showroom tho, ive been to crewe more times simply cuz their abit more friendly.

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Ok we officially have a space reserved :)

They've requested we come as a convoy to make parking easier, is this ok with everyone and does anyone have any ideas where we could meet that's close?

Please can you let me know when you've paid as well so I cAn know for defo who's coming :)

Is anyone bringing family/partners?

Sean886

May 15, 2014
Is it scn only or can friends park on our stand too?

Well done for getting this sorted too :)

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Thanks Sean :)
Well I'm organising it as SCN stand but can't see no reason why others can't come, just try keep the seats together :)
I rang Crewe seat the other day they've not rang me back so I'll nag em again tomo or Monday :)

OllieNC

Apr 21, 2014
Cheshire
Hey guys, unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw as I am working on the 31st
Have a good time though and load up the images here!!

Vimes

Aug 12, 2012
Stoke on Trent
Emailed them for the payment link, will let you know when its all sorted. Did we get any response from Crewe Seat? Was wondering whether to have word with PSI Tuning, see if the might be interested in doing something.

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Thanks vimes.
Was going to post here tomos morning see if people were still interested and who had paid etc.
I rang seat Crewe whose manager was busy and promised a call back but he never did, so yes please try psi tuning if that's ok? Be nice to have something of theirs there!

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Hi all!

If you're coming all payments need to be made by 17th August!

Please post back here when you've paid so I can let the organisers know the final numbers!

Thank you :D

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
hey guys, im new to this, as only owning my cupra for a few weeks now, but would be nice to meet up with some locals, so put my name down, and was the decision made to meet there or before hand?, if so where we meeting. :).

Also do i just pay £3.50 as there are no lists for this seat site, any help would be greatfull :)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Hey! And welcome!

Were planning on meeting beforehand so we can travel in together and park together.
To pay just use the contact us button on the link at the beginning of the thread and they'll send a link to too to pay for our club.
It's £3 for you the car and any under 10s :)

Sean886

May 15, 2014
I'm going to suggest meeting for anyone coming up the m54 to meet just outside raf cosford. Then we can drive up to a location closer to the show. I don't no the staff's area well enough to pick a destination! I'll leave that to lol red!

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
Cool!! thats done, I will be coming from leek way towards stoke or where ever we decide to meet , you will know me a mile off, due to my lovely yellow paint fading and the mong before it only spraying the roof and bonnet(cause he couldnt afford the whole thing), and until i can afford a respray next month shes called "50 shades of yellow" :)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Haha ace bless ya ;)
So u paid then? Let me know when u have I'll make a list of those who've paid.
I'm not so hot on the area so I'm gonna have a nose on google maps and suggest a place for us all to meet ...genezuk I'm in chell so wanna meet up somewhere n convoy to the main meeting point?

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Right, I've had a nosey there's a services at j14 on the m6 but it's in the opposite direction and it's a bit of an ass pulling out so to keep us all heading in the right direction I've seen a bit of a side road just off j14 that runs along the main road that we can all meet at, it's in front of houses so we can pull up but it should also be visible from the main road so we can see other seats and hopefully know were in the right place haha ;)

It's called creswell grove, 2nd left after leaving the roundabout at j14.
Hope it makes sense :thumbup:

Last edited:

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
Hey

Yep just paid and emailed my reg plate off, sure where abouts?as im pretty good with places around the area. so let me know of a meeting place. i see where you mean, fine by me :)