Turbo Back Mufflerectomy ;)

Jan 8, 2008
Portsmouth
Evening!

Though it was about time i sorted this out, can anyone tell me roughly how much this will cost and reccomend somewhere to go???

Its for a 110 TDi Sport!

Thanks!!!!!

brad1

pipecraft in basildon, they wi;ll charge roughly £170 to do a straight through system, no cat and no back if thats what your after??

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
pipecraft in basildon, they wi;ll charge roughly £170 to do a straight through system, no cat and no back if thats what your after??
Blimey there prices gone up? They do it in stainless steel now?

yeah that sunds about right! is that what you have? if so where does the new pipe start from???

Cheerse ;)
I would spend the little extra and get a miltek system if possible.

brad1

yeah mate, this is what i have, but i have got a milltek decat downpipe and then a cat back with no silencers, its not so loud when cruising but gives a nice roar when you put your foot down

yeah, the price for a catback is £125 cash or £145 by card, and he charges £30 or something like that to cut the cat out and weld in a bit of pipe

im not sure if milltek make a system for the mk3 tdi :shrug:

Jan 8, 2008
Portsmouth
Cheerse for that! there isnt a miltec system available for my car so i thought the mufflerectomy seems easier!!!

do you have their number atall mate ;)

Thanks again

Jan 8, 2008
Portsmouth
Well im booked in! on the 18th at lunch time! Brad, can u post a close up of your tailpipe?? i said you reccomended me to them and they offered me the same tailpipe!!!

Cheerse!

brad1

Well im booked in! on the 18th at lunch time! Brad, can u post a close up of your tailpipe?? i said you reccomended me to them and they offered me the same tailpipe!!!

Cheerse!

okie dokie, will get one a bit later for you mate when it stops raining, typical weather lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.