Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Yup, normally 1ml per litre of fuel.

There's a handy 20ml "tank" in the top of the bottle to help you measure it out.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
You put it in yet? I am eager to find out as I am using "normal" Millers additive and I am duboius as to whether the performance improvement is actual or in the head....

I have stopped putting the stuff into my car to see if it appears less perky.

It's still sat on my desk:hide:

If I get time tomorrow I'll go and fill up then give it a good run over the weekend and see what happens.

Warning on the back says: "Risk of explosion if heated under confinement" Isn't that what's supposed to happen:confused:

It also says "Harmful by inhalation" Maybe that's why I had headache:whistle:

Goot

There Can Be Only One!
Sep 9, 2002
Cheshire
Been waiting for this since my local motor factors told me it was due for release soon. Unfortunately just bought some more diesel power plus, so might try and sell the new bottle to friends.

Let us know what it's like and how it compares to Diesel Power Plus.

Goot :)

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Power Plus only says Harmful - doesnt say its flammable (although im not gonna test that!)

Must be pretty different, more warning signs could only be good :p

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Just got the invoice for it.

£5.70 + VAT. The joys of having a trade account at Millers:D

Filling up this afternoon so will see what happens when it starts to run through.

Goot

There Can Be Only One!
Sep 9, 2002
Cheshire
I've brought some powerplus last night and put in 2 caps to 1/2 tank (first go) and made a difference already. Far smoother. A plus imo just for the smoothness!

Were you already using Millers Diesel Power Plus? Interested to see just how "better" this new stuff is over old.

Might be a while until I can try it, just found 2 brand new DPP bottles in the garage which I don't remember purchasing!

Wife has my car at moe (40 miles a day round trip) plus a few visits to Brum over the festive period... should get through it more quickly!!

Goot :)

Nick_J

Dec 18, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
V power additive

You put it in yet? I am eager to find out as I am using "normal" Millers additive and I am duboius as to whether the performance improvement is actual or in the head....

I have stopped putting the stuff into my car to see if it appears less perky.

Im already using V power deisel, is it recommended to use the Motorsport 4 additive in that as well as normal deisel?

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
I've just bought some so will fill my car up and give it a double dose of millers when it arrives. I do 500 miles per week, so if it's going to make a difference, i should see it quite soon

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
Was gonna try the new one but thought i'd try the PowerPlus first. I half filled with Tesco fuel last night as was running really low and on journey home it felt better than with Shell (maybe a bad batch from Shell as normally good).

Only did millers this morning as was too close to put it in last night. Ran this morning and after about 10mins engine seemed quieter and smoother. Also seemed to retain MPG whilst flooring it.

I had one cough of black smoke this morning when I first got to floor it (onto a dual carrigeway) but apart from that can't say i'd noticed. I never had a smokey car anyway. I think that it helps to keep the injectors clean. Going to fill up at Shell and do a run in that with the millers. Doing around 1500miles in next few weeks so will be a good test.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members