Anyone seen that new Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive for sale?

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
I'm gonna put some of this DPS4 in my 130TDCI Mondy.

I am finding it hard to find!

speeding.co.uk are the only place I have found!

I idealy want to go to a shop and buy it. Do you recon Motormania or Halfords might have it?

Millersoils.net don't even have it!

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
stockists can be searched for on the Millers website :)

i tried the site, found 2 in N.Ireland! none near me! but the other day if ound Millers oils in a motor store near me, but didnt really know about the adiitives to even look out for them, dont recall seeing them. Info on posts usefull so may have another look and if successfull in even finding the 'older' + stuff will give it a go.

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Well, I've had a first. First time my long term MFA2 has gone over 50mpg. Last 2000 odd miles at that average. Seeing close to 60mpg on some journies courtesy in part to Millers Power Plus. Hoping this new stuff will help even more. Doing 350+ miles tomorrow, so will be using a bit more again. Time to find a stockist! :)

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Well, I've had a first. First time my long term MFA2 has gone over 50mpg. Last 2000 odd miles at that average. Seeing close to 60mpg on some journies courtesy in part to Millers Power Plus. Hoping this new stuff will help even more. Doing 350+ miles tomorrow, so will be using a bit more again. Time to find a stockist! :)

I have already phoned around all the local dealers that are on the Millers web site mate with no joy so i have just ordered 5L from fasteronline. I will let you know when it turns up if you want some. :)

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
I have already phoned around all the local dealers that are on the Millers web site mate with no joy so i have just ordered 5L from fasteronline. I will let you know when it turns up if you want some. :)

[B)] [B)] I need a look under your bonnet sometime mate. :D

Did you try ALS motor factors on Marsh Barton? Just to save me trying there, and you've already tried them and they don't stock it.

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
:think: The 5 litre size works out quite a lot cheaper than the 500ml bottles doesn't it...roughly half the price.

Edit: Just noticed the fasteronline price includes delivery too :)

Last edited:

Ibiza FR TDI

Sep 5, 2006
Down
Do you just pour the correct amount into your fuel tank when you've filled up?
Or do you need to mix it with your fuel before you put it in?

Might have to give some a try on the new car :)

dmjw01

Upstanding Member
Jul 28, 2005
Woking, UK
www.dmjwilliams.co.uk
Whenever I add Millers, I put the additive in first, then fill up with diesel. This should ensure it gets mixed in the tank. I also allow the last little dribble of diesel from the nozzle to run down the top part of the filler neck, to make sure all the Millers is washed down. Maybe I'm being too anal about it... :)

Jon TDI

Eat My Soot!!
Apr 28, 2003
Round the twist.
Visit site

Might have to give some a try on the new car :)

Just pour the corect amount down the filler neck before you fill the tank up. It will mix up nicely when you fill the tank.

Edit: Doh! beaten to it!!

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
As always, i reset the mile counter when i last filled up and put a double dose of millers diesel sport 4 in with Shell extra.
Anyone else seen that sort of milage from normal daily driving? (Not pootling around and 54mph):p
DSC00017.jpg

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
I'm on 300mileson the trip, bit of raggin it done and country roads on Maxol's finest derv, (70p/ltr and close to work). Am goona try get hold of Millers and see the difference. That is hell of a lot of miles for just over a half a tank!

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
I'm on 300mileson the trip, bit of raggin it done and country roads on Maxol's finest derv, (70p/ltr and close to work). Am goona try get hold of Millers and see the difference. That is hell of a lot of miles for just over a half a tank!

I know, it's never done that many before and i had an encounter with a CTR on my way to town this morning, and another encounter with Golf GTI MK4 on the way back. Had to have a little play with them ;) Fuel might have stayed closer to half if i'd not bothered, but i bought it for having fun in, so why not?:funk:

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Only have the 105 pd tdi toledo, but still good going car, can move for the size of the car. But would like better mpg as do lot of work related driving and have final year to think about......savings!!:O(

going by what have read there are som performance gains if only in the way of smoother throttle and quieter engine.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.