**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
^^^Brilliant. I thought i was seeing things with the oil temps and pressures (although only slight diff in these) so looked again. so much for the 7 yrs experience working with cars......................................... by comparison i am a novice and i would never dream of doing that!!!!

daniel_owen_uk

Aug 24, 2006
Chesterfield
This thread is really funny.

Firstly you put a comment about a massive slate for a company that in my eyes hasn't done a great deal wrong.

They took what looks like a bad map (graph looks wrong). Wrote a new one on there, took the car to a claimed 150bhp (from what should have been 130), you didn't like it, they took it off gave you your money back.

Add that to the fact you are waiting till friday to decide if it's their fault or seat's and yet you have already slated them, don't you think you jumped the gun a little?

BGeeves

Apr 16, 2004
I think this is a great advertisment for Revo Technik/Drivers Glasgow. I'd have no problems parting with £500 for Revo knowing that their customer service treat you very fairly and are willing to help even after getting slated and losing business.

...now where'd I put that £500?

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
15.jpg

Now THAT is a massive slate :ban: :whistle:

that my freind is pure class:lol:

_weeman_

sorry no before graph, was in a hurry, the blips on this graph are where the car was trying to spin out of the rollers due to massive torque. so, anyone think my cars still at fault????

Mar09_04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.