Photoshop Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat

Just wondered if it was possible to have a photoshop section? It could be used to have the competition in, post random chops and even post requests.

Mat

well i was thinkin, i dont mind doin requests, its relaxing and passes time. but when i think about it, i only do em for mk3 ibiza owners because i dont often go in the other sections.

therefore, if all the requests were in one place, theres more chance you'll get a response, and quicker ;)

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
so your saying have a section for leons, mk4,3,and 2 ibizas and a section for others as its not very often that there are requests for altera's, mk1 ibizas or arosas..

its certainly worth suggesting..if we get a no then what is there to loose

Mat

Would it be a "child board" under the Seat Pictures Forum?

BTW, whilst on the subject, i waqs wonderin what's the difference with the Seat Pictures forum and the Readers Rides forum???

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Would it be a "child board" under the Seat Pictures Forum?

BTW, whilst on the subject, i waqs wonderin what's the difference with the Seat Pictures forum and the Readers Rides forum???

This'll be up to admins, Matt. Yes, I would suggest child forum.

I see Seat Pictures as being what it says on the tin, Reader's rides as being more developed where members can have a thread with discussion and details about their own car, naturally including pictures.

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
good idea i say :)

oh and id have thought the pictures was just for pics whereas for the readers rides its more like a 1 off post that you update when yu've got something new ?

Mat

i might not lol

guess they may also post in here sayin action has/hasn't been taken

tequilan

mk4 ibiza FR pd 130
Sep 24, 2007
somerset
i definately think this would well worth doing, have just moved from zetec s owners club with change of car and they had a photoshop one which was quite popular. relating to an earlier reply, all sorts of cars were posted in that forum - there didnt appear to be a need for seperate sections for brand specific cars ect.
being new to this site, a photoshop forum is the only thing that appears to be missing - i know i'd use it a lot :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise