pictures of your altea

lewlau

Feb 27, 2014
essex
Keep the colour I love mine when it's all polished up, if you keep that colour don't go black wheels I looked at black for mine but they didn't look nice but it's your own choice

Jonesy0189

Jan 12, 2015
UK - Wigan
Thanks kevlaa, yeh it is a paint just dead fiddly and loads of hidden bolts haha, got any pics of your altea?

Thanks for the advice lewlau, what colour are your alloys?

lewlau

Feb 27, 2014
essex
no just alloys, painted calipers k n panel filter, next is lowering it and maybe a tdi tuning box that's about it as it's the school bus and van for filling up with crap lol plus I do about 20k miles a year, when my son goes to senior school which is over the road and won't do as many miles will probably chop it in and buy a newer one so any parts I buy I can transfer over

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
lowered 30mm with fr alloys rubbish picture sorry.
And another side profile

Last edited:

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Thanks I would prefer the black cupra grill but can't waste money on one at the moment, the wife would kill me lol Eibach pro springs which were about £180 and I think it cost me £100 to get them fitted :) black calipers and alloys painted anthracite in the Summer is my next job.

Jonesy0189

Jan 12, 2015
UK - Wigan
Haha same ere wife would kill me if she knew how much just the nightbreaker bulbs cost on mine haha what she doesn't know... :) v nice anyway mate keep us updated.

Jonesy0189

Jan 12, 2015
UK - Wigan
478a82f9eca9dae8e19b509281760902.jpg

Quick upload of the altea after a quick wash. Need some idea's on what to do to it, I'm going to refurb the alloys not sure what colour yet any suggestions welcome, going to paint the calipers racing blue from Euro car parts. Also need to polish up the exhausts pipes if anyone knows the best way to do it? Thanks.

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I used 1500 or 2000 grit wet and dry sand paper on my cupra exhaust and it worked a treat mate :) cars looking much better clean haha

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
No probs. Have you thought about de badging the altea on the boot for a cleaner look? If so hairdryer and a old card does the trick just give it a little polish afterwards.

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
No they are just stuck on with double sided foam. Just give it a little polish around where the badge was to blend it in a bit.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise