Black 1M Toledo (Angel Eyes, Black/Red Theme-ed) *Update*

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Sweet. Are all of the CCFL's on eBay good? Or is there a specific brand I should know of? So yours came with the ballast for the CCFLs?

Yeah, wet/dry season here. Sometimes the coolant tank just boils even after a quick hard runs. Slow runs would also turn the rad-fans on after a short trip. What mixture coolant did you put on yours?

AFAIK, intake gaskets are just one go right? I mean, once open.. you can't reuse them back like you have to use a new one before putting it back? I just wanna check how it looks like before actually buying it. :happy:

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Engine bay update:

14082009001x.jpg

14082009003m.jpg

14082009005.jpg

14082009006.jpg

14082009y.jpg

Earth Grounding Kit
Black Silicone Couplers
Black Silicone Vacuum/Fuel Lines
OBX Oil-catch Tank
Custom Front Strut Brace
Custom CAI (Pipercross sticker)

Yes I know, I need to make a new bracket for the Oil-catch tank. :rolleyes:

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
One more pic:

hdr2b.jpg

Currently there's 3 SEATs in the club though.. 2 1.8 20V, and a Seat Leon 1.6.. and that's pretty much it. Alot of VWs here in my country. SEATs are not really the crowd's favourite. :cry:

Last edited:

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Thanks mate! ;)

Oh, I like the fact.. Brunei Darussalam (Yes the country I'm living in) has only... 4 Seat Leons. 2 LCR, 2 1.6's.. how amazing is that? The rest are Seat Toledo 1.6 and 1.8.. only few Mk.3 Ibiza's, alot of Mk.2 Ibiza's and Cordobra's..

:(:(

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Cheers m8 for the comment. ;) Need to sort out the few little quirks and kinks left with the car.

A/T needs a rebuild as the last fluid change I found out was overfilled. [:@] Got mad at the workshop for not checking the fluid levels properly. Now it slips gear and it keeps getting worst. I'm eyeing for IPT's rebuild kit though but I'm not sure if that helps solve the problem but looks like the friction plates are done anyway.

Then need to source out for this:
nanyang142034166240.jpg

I also purchased front and rear brake pads. Window Regulators repair kit are on their way. Going to fix the door regulators aswell while doing that. Replacing the Valve Rocker Gasket as it leaks oil (Hopefully just that) then tid-bit touchups of the front bumper and installing my replica Cupra Skirts (Can't source OEM anywhere :think:), Roof Spoiler and I guess that would be it!

Can't stop spending! :headhurt:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.