Inked Up Nation
Oct 12, 2008
Outside Belfast
www.bebo.com
LoL
Yeh i know what you mean with David
Hes a legend and a wallet emptier hahaaa

Yeh should be going up..
Was reading through the thread earlier..

Need to get a few things cc before tho
Dooor handles, wingmirrors and bottom bumpers

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
LoL
Yeh i know what you mean with David
Hes a legend and a wallet emptier hahaaa

Yeh should be going up..
Was reading through the thread earlier..

Need to get a few things cc before tho
Dooor handles, wingmirrors and bottom bumpers

Excellent, will be good to see you there. Hopefully it'll be a good turn out. There's like 40 members in the NI social group, surely some of them are bound to creep out of the wood work!

:lol:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
I didnt go to the last meet, (weather was crap and my dad roped me into to helping him with some diy) went to the one before that. It was pretty good, though there were only 4 others, lol.

Well I paid £80 for the spoiler and the Cupra grille delivered, so I guess you could say it was £40

In the photos it doesn't look much different, but it's just one of those subtle mods that makes the whole rear car looks so much better.

Photos don't really do it justice

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
thats one of the nicest (if not the nicest) mk3 i've seen, it looks something inbetween a mk4 and a leon, really stands out

keep up the good work
________
Big Tits Videos

Last edited:

rhys_ibiza

how did you install your exhaust tip? I have the same version car as you with the exhaust that pokes downwards.

Did you cut the bend off of the exhaust and then screw the tip into place? Also, how did you go about cutting your bumper for teh new exhaust tip?

Thanks

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
I had to cut the bend off the exhaust and then weld another short piece of straight pipe so the exhaust came outwards towards the bumper and attached the tail pipe to that.

Then I cut the bottom of the bumper out with a jig-saw, wasnt easy!

Hope this helps

rhys_ibiza

I had to cut the bend off the exhaust and then weld another short piece of straight pipe so the exhaust came outwards towards the bumper and attached the tail pipe to that.

Then I cut the bottom of the bumper out with a jig-saw, wasnt easy!

Hope this helps

I'm guessing it might just be easier to buy a backbox then. Haven't found any which are compatible with the Ibiza MK3 1.4 though :(

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
if you want to use your standed exhaust and just put a tip on it rather than cutting the bottom of the bumper out

get a hole saw and dill a hole throguh just big enough for your tip to fit thorugh and then cut your exhaust from there

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Little update with some new pics.

Spent the weekend doing a bit of cleaning and finished off using Meguires 3 stage cleaner, polish and wax. Probably not the best stuff in the world but it was 3 for 2 in Halfords

Looks well and the photos don't really do it justice as the sun was setting when I took them.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Looks really well mate
Where you get the honey comb grill ?

Needs dropped more !! lol

Does need dropped more, especially at the front because it's on Cupra suspension but the 1.4 engine doesn't weigh it down enough.

It'll do for the time being though, the ride is harsh enough without going any lower.

The grille is from SERE and the mesh at the bottom of the bumper which doesnt really look like mesh in the pics, is off a tractor lol.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Heat them up with a hairdryer and then use a tesco clubcard or similar thing to get in under and peel them off.

Then use a little bit of white spirits to remove the sticky residue and polish over it with a bit of polish.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise