BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
yea but all you gotta say in return is that yours will be fitted before mine lol. yea ebay doesnt seem to recognise any alloy dead pedals?

Ya shud be fitted saturday week :D is it gonna take long to get your rails made up?

I searched on ebay myself and the selection there was shocking! :confused: It was probably a year ago I bought that dead pedal.

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Well I might as well say what is on the way because I've kinda given it away anyway haha!

I'm now the proud owner of these:

Ibiza Formula Sport seats:
KGrHqJHJBIE72JCqFSBPFcFHUFg60_121.jpg

KGrHqJHJBwE7y5E3pBdBPFcFbHvIw60_121.jpg

KGrHqNHJC8E7zvfpilBPFcFskQGg60_121.jpg

KGrHqVHJBsE7y7Zqv1bBPFcGM4LY60_121.jpg

KGrHqVHJCME7y-RUez0BPFcF98IfQ60_121.jpg

KGrHqZHJwE70EmGDBPFcGtDJi60_121.jpg

KGrHqNnUE8VKGUpEuBPFcGWLV5w60_121.jpg

KGrHqNHJBsE7yp0EOW-BPFcGijeg60_121.jpg

Absolutely delighted :D:D:D:D:D

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
:-o Jealous!! :cry:

How'd you manage to find them Dave? lol

Spotted em bout an hour after they appeared on ebay :D

ME lol ;) I gave them to him haha. Why won't yours be in for soo long.

Actually I had bid on the seats before you :p but you did win them.

Well I'm about a mile and a half away from the pallet now but have no way of picking them up. My car lives about 150 miles away so I'll be home this weekend on the train, get the car and drive back up to Dublin sunday and collect my seats. Then have to stay in dublin with uni until friday for lectures. Then go home and fit saturday :D

Complicated old plan I know haha!

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
It's so nice getting rid of those grey seats. Bet you can't wait Dave.

I remember fitting my facelift Sport ones which look a bit like yours but without the quilted stitching, was a great mod and only cost £50! (plus door cards) Definitely the best value for money mod I've done

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Lucky man! lol

Fancy selling them to me? I'll happily take a trip down south to get them. :lol: Na, but seriously, they'll look great! :)

I think I'm alright haha. Can't wait to get them home to Limerick :D

It's so nice getting rid of those grey seats. Bet you can't wait Dave.

I remember fitting my facelift Sport ones which look a bit like yours but without the quilted stitching, was a great mod and only cost £50! (plus door cards) Definitely the best value for money mod I've done

Ya very excited tbh. Even removed the rear seats last weekend to feel like I'm getting there haha. Ya seats cost me £170 and exchange pushed that to €210 :censored: and €85 for courier then. So not that cheap but will be worth it. I've accepted that the exchange rate and courier charges across the Irish sea are gonna make mods a lot more expensive for me but ah well :)

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
pay my fuel and ferry charges and i would be more than happy to drive over, free cruise haha :)

Got my pre-facelift FR seats for £60 :)