SCN Banners/Flags/Poles..a plea!

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
Right. Ok I'll send the artwork off to them now. So the wheels can be set in motion.

Top job Z - they'll look really good :D

I much prefer that flag design to the first one - nice and simple, after all this is just to catch people's attention, they can get all the info if people attending chat to them or take flyers.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've already been talking to James about it...

But losing £000's on banners over the years is frustrating

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
How much would it cost to have a banner made up as a one off? I remember doing one about 5 years ago and it cost £60-£70 if I remember.

Maybe ask everyone on the stand for £5 and we can have a one off banner made for GTI :)

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
How much would it cost to have a banner made up as a one off? I remember doing one about 5 years ago and it cost £60-£70 if I remember.

Maybe ask everyone on the stand for £5 and we can have a one off banner made for GTI :)

The problem with that is that it can't say seatcupra.net on it, or association with it without approval from mods/admin??

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
James.l & m0rk, I've got a set that F2 Stu had, theres a couple of the big flags and a couple of the half moon shape one's.

We'll be using them for Bromley pageant which is before Inters so you can have these ones after pageant if you want James.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.