what did you and your mk3 leon do today

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Just passed 50k km mark in my Grey One, in 20months.
He is filthy from outside,so this weekend we will take a good bath :)

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I made a excuse to my Boss that we need to get Breakfast from a cafe couple of miles away. I offered to drive
146fea1daa954ef990f182cecdb0f78b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great in that Green :)

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
I gave my Grey One "quick" 2+h bubble bath.
Already dirty inside. Hate stupid passengers who cannot take care for the car. Now is mud all over carpets,door panels,speaker grill :mad:

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
Had the panel behind the reg wrapped on saturday along with window tints.[/img]]

[/img]
"]

Also took 2 "of either side of the reg for effect, probably should have got the bottom lip done but that will be next.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Had the panel behind the reg wrapped on saturday along with window tints.[/img]]

[/img]
"]

Also took 2 "of either side of the reg for effect, probably should have got the bottom lip done but that will be next.
Wrap behind licence plate looks badass :)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Ordered a new front dashcam as my A118C has gone all blurry.
Ordered a new rear wiper blade to get rid of the awful skipping of the original one.[:@]
Ordered some mats.

Still deciding whether I want plastic plates or pressed aluminium...:confused::shrug:

She'll get a clean tomorrow too.:drool:

EDIT - Just spotted the 'fan washer upgrade' thread - they'll be getting ordered this week too then!! Why they ever went back to jets is beyond me! *cough*cost*cough*
Can't wait to ditch those!

Last edited:

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
I went for the 3d gel plates as i think they look a bit better than the metal ones, only paid like £20 for them i think it was

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Did you get normal size ones, i`m looking to go a bit smaller but its a minefield with the law.

I got the normal size from an ebay seller and ive not been pulled up about them, it was one of these sellers that dont ask for the form with the private reg on it so im not sure if they are 100% road legal but until im pulled up about it ill leave them on

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Got a new set of Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance (225/40/R18) fitted to the front today.
Original tyres are all gone now, the rears lasted 17k on the back and 4k on the front before running the legal limit.

s200rey89

Jan 21, 2016
North East England
Well, my Leon FR TDI (2016) went back into SEAT again today. Currently on 43,000 miles and had a few issues in the last 20k with flashing coil light, eml light. Its been happening from start up, sometimes, and sometimes when driving. It was in @ 39k and got a new fuel pressure regulator, seemed to have cured my issue for the past few k's but the issue is back again! prior to this its had x2 boost sensors (on separate occasions, around 22k, then again at 30k)

Since around 2,000 miles, the cars had the DTUK box fitted, obviously removed when visiting SEAT with these issues (not that it should matter - @ DTUK?) but I'm beginning to think its the box at fault, as SEAT are literally scratching there heads hence this time keeping the car in for 2 weeks.

On the plus side, whilst road testing / monitoring and fitting new parts for the next 2 weeks, they've given me the new Cupra 300 DSG (after a little word in the right persons ear!)

So, what I did today was drop my diesel dog off, and pick up a Cupra 300!

........what a car, and mine for the next 2 weeks.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Well, my Leon FR TDI (2016) went back into SEAT again today. Currently on 43,000 miles and had a few issues in the last 20k with flashing coil light, eml light. Its been happening from start up, sometimes, and sometimes when driving. It was in @ 39k and got a new fuel pressure regulator, seemed to have cured my issue for the past few k's but the issue is back again! prior to this its had x2 boost sensors (on separate occasions, around 22k, then again at 30k)

Since around 2,000 miles, the cars had the DTUK box fitted, obviously removed when visiting SEAT with these issues (not that it should matter - @ DTUK?) but I'm beginning to think its the box at fault, as SEAT are literally scratching there heads hence this time keeping the car in for 2 weeks.

On the plus side, whilst road testing / monitoring and fitting new parts for the next 2 weeks, they've given me the new Cupra 300 DSG (after a little word in the right persons ear!)

You couldnt get better replacement,believe me.Have fun with car for those 2 weeks dude.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
wow, a decent courtesy car for once.

And your issue is why I will not be re-mapping my Leon. Turbo went on my last car that I had remapped and for the little time I can use the extra ponnies, I don't want to risk it.

I drove to work, looked at my alloys in disgust, but was pleased with my parking :lol:

20l3jB5.jpg

Last edited:

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK

This must be one of those times where you hope the car is being fixed as long as possible. In the meantime, don't forget to reach for the Green 97-99 RON pump, oh and of course budget for higher fuel billls :).

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
wow, a decent courtesy car for once.

And your issue is why I will not be re-mapping my Leon. Turbo went on my last car that I had remapped and for the little time I can use the extra ponnies, I don't want to risk it.

I drove to work, looked at my alloys in disgust, but was pleased with my parking :lol:

20l3jB5.jpg

That's too close for comfort lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise