Cupra 300 ST 4Drive DSG Roof Rail Colour?

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
Well - it's week 4 next week so my replacement ST should be in build. Should have MY2018 upgrades and digital cockpit too. ;)

One thing no-one seems to be able to tell me is what finish the 300 ST roof rails have now.

Looking around at existing 300 ST's , most seem to be matte black, regardless of whether any performance pack (as evidenced by wheels/Brembo calipers in pictures) is fitted or not.

Anyone with a recent 300 able to comment on what they got please?

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
All 300s are the same - they all have black roof rails and the same wheels.

There is no longer a Performance Pack, or an alloy wheel option.

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
All 300s are the same - they all have black roof rails and the same wheels.

There is no longer a Performance Pack, or an alloy wheel option.

Thanks - Google images reveal a fair few 2017 cars with silver rails but I’m happy if that’s the case for MY2018

Orguss

Jul 3, 2017
Hampshire
My 4drive was built end of November and has black grill mirrors and rails. Looks way better than chrome IMO

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I must admit I think the black rails look better than chrome especially with black accents with wheels, mirrors, door caps and grill. Looking at pics of kine most St's seem to have the black rear screen fins fitted. Are these now std on cupra?

madvello

Jul 6, 2017
Estonia
I have this:

DSC_0217.jpg

Was also thinking to change before order, but black is better.

Last edited:

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
I must admit I think the black rails look better than chrome especially with black accents with wheels, mirrors, door caps and grill. Looking at pics of kine most St's seem to have the black rear screen fins fitted. Are these now std on cupra?

They became standard on the facelift. However there was a production delay of a few weeks at the start of production resulting in some very early 300's missing them.

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
They became standard on the facelift. However there was a production delay of a few weeks at the start of production resulting in some very early 300's missing them.

Aha - that'll be the press cars that are all over google then.... :rolleyes:

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley

Early ones didn't have them. I bought mine and added them myself. Think it was a factory build issue (i.e. they didn't have any), but they are standard now.