My Platinum Grey Cupra

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
The whole idea of modifying is to make your ride stand out, make it a bit different from the others on the road and most importantly have it the way you like it.

I think the rear lights look pretty smart against the platinum grey, think there far better looking than the silver Lexus lights.

Chrome mirrors... yeah there a bit bling and i do sometimes think about taking them off. But then when the car is spotless and the sun catches them i think they look great so there still on (for now anyways)

Keep the comments coming folks, good or bad!

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Photo-0005.jpg

The BMC looks the part and sounds good too! :D

Last edited:

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
I fitted mine a weeks back had to add the supplpied bracked to fit it to the strut though. Notice your clamp fits directly onto strut! Did you fit the BMC cold air feed or did you fit a different one. For now I have the BMC one fitted but think fitting a longer one would be even better to get full exposure to the air coming through the front grille.

Looking good though buddy...

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
I used the BMC air infeed pipe, had to trim it a bit...

Like you said i'm also planning on getting some other pipe and taking it down to the front of the car. Should make a difference

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Get that rear wiper changed :p

Shame you cant find where those sills came from, look quality!

oliverj

Aug 18, 2006
Nottingham
Great pictures and good colour choice - nice to see you keep her in top nick.

Exhaust looks spot on! Much better than the LC standard!

oliverj

Aug 18, 2006
Nottingham
Pleasure. I had a red Cupra before my platinum LCR - it got me hooked on them. Wish i hadn't got red though, it wasn't the best of finishes and the bumpers looked orange in strong lights!

What are you planning to do next?

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Would like to get it mapped and also get the wheels powder coated cause the paint finish is crap on them. Just a matter of finding the cash as im trying to do up the house as well lol.

Obviously the car come first tho... :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.