Introduction area

ross p

Back at last....
Jul 13, 2007
Glasgow
www.firstrespondernm.co.uk
INTRODUCTIONS - New Members Introduce yourself to the forum members and make some new SEAT mates. "There'll be time for introductions later and, hopefully, some sex" (Ace Rimmer - Red Dwarf)

Dont think that is very appropriate in a family forum, for the introduction area.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Sadly you obviously didn't get the fact it's a famous qoute line from Red Dwarf and in it's context it's quite funny.

We've read and accepted far more innapropriate spiel posted by the membership. I'm sure were tarnishing our young with the word 'sex'. :rolleyes:

I know some of you act like your under the age of 12, but come on are you turning into a bunch of puritans now as well?

Last edited:

warren_cox

Back from the dead
ned-flanders-2.jpg

"What the gumdrops is going on?"
Hi-diddly-ho forum friends! Ned Flanders here. I'm firmly in a close relationship with my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ...the one who saves us from ourselves, and is the true friend in your life. Don't go diddly mentioning the 'S' word when minors might be about.
Okely-dokely...Hi-de-ho!
Ned.

Last edited:

ross p

Back at last....
Jul 13, 2007
Glasgow
www.firstrespondernm.co.uk
Sadly you obviously didn't get the fact it's a famous qoute line from Red Dwarf and in it's context it's quite funny.

We've read and accepted far more innapropriate spiel posted by the membership. I'm sure were tarnishing our young with the word 'sex'. :rolleyes:

I know some of you act like your under the age of 12, but come on are you turning into a bunch of puritans now as well?

Sadly your making an assumption there saying that everyone acts under the age of 12, and that infact is quite offensive to me that your saying that.

It just seems that with all the issues that the forum has encountered lately from "users" that i didnt expect the "mods" to allow this:rolleyes:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Sadly your making an assumption there saying that everyone acts under the age of 12, and that infact is quite offensive to me that your saying that.

It just seems that with all the issues that the forum has encountered lately from "users" that i didnt expect the "mods" to allow this:rolleyes:

Happy that your offended. (I said some not everyone by the way..read it) Because your barking up the wrong tree and making a fool of yourself in the process.

Last edited:

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Doesn't bother me in the least-think the quote stems from when I posted a link about the Red Dwarf special and someone suggested posting it in the introductions section(tho I believe it had been posted there before?!)
Think you would have to be very thin skinned to find it offensive...

Last edited:

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
It was there when I joined and I presume went missing during an update. I suggested it was reinstated during the Red Dwarf thread as it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

I'm surprised in this day and age where worse is printed across the front of every newspaper and is inherent in everything you come across, that anyone could find that quote remotely offensive.

And if you don't like it you don't have to visit :rolleyes:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
LOL when 13 year olds are having kids, I don't think it matters that the forum has the word sex on it!

I would have assumed that if your on this forum you can drive and therefore must be at least 17, the legal age for sex is 16, so I don't think theres a problem

Just my two pence!

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
Oh deary me, the type of person who would get offended by that quote is exactly the same type of person who would like to see automatic speed limiters installed in our cars.

Nanny state Britain has gone far too far and I for one am sick of it, I'm a grown man, I don't need to be babysat by Mr Brown or any of his cronies.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members