Cupra 280 Stage 2 spark plugs

Leonmb

Dec 29, 2013
They are the genuine NGK ones right? :)

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage Two Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+ | Milltek Large Bore Downpipe | Pipewerx Custom Cat Back Exhaust | Forge Turbo Blanket
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

Yep I believe so! His name is mjr901 on Facebook

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Yep I believe so! His name is mjr901 on Facebook

I’m still in then :)

Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage Two Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+ | Milltek Large Bore Downpipe | Pipewerx Custom Cat Back Exhaust | Forge Turbo Blanket

MEZ44

Aug 7, 2016
Pay through PayPal?
What's the final price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Yeah I’d pay through PayPal too - extra security and all that :)

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
For those guys worried about paying; he's a parts manager for listers, has been doing it for a long time, originally on audi-sport, he's a top guy. (He has an account on here too for part requests i believe)

I get my service gear from him year after year and odds and sods like wheel bearings etc, it's all OEM Gear and is 9 times out of 10 cheaper than Euros/GSF with discount codes.. never had a bad experience with mike.

Just thought I'd add my experience to anyone buying from him for the first time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

For those guys worried about paying; he's a parts manager for listers, has been doing it for a long time, originally on audi-sport, he's a top guy. (He has an account on here too for part requests i believe)

I get my service gear from him year after year and odds and sods like wheel bearings etc, it's all OEM Gear and is 9 times out of 10 cheaper than Euros/GSF with discount codes.. never had a bad experience with mike.

Just thought I'd add my experience to anyone buying from him for the first time.
thanks but we dont have anydetails of who or how to pay . give our delivery address

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
thanks but we don't have any details of who or how to pay. give our delivery address

Hold on mate; I'll pop you the link to his page in a private message (i don't feel comfortable posting it here as it's not for me to do) if you're on Facebook, you can see all the info for the deal, the contact number, email address and PayPal details etc; you can pay over the phone if preferred.

Here's the URL to the Deal: https://www.facebook.com/mjr901parts/posts/588412351506851

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Hold on mate; I'll pop you the link to his page in a private message (i don't feel comfortable posting it here as it's not for me to do) if you're on Facebook, you can see all the info for the deal, the contact number, email address and PayPal details etc; you can pay over the phone if preferred.
thanks v much dont use facebook hence the question.

Deleted member 103408

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.