Mintys Slammed, stickerbombed 1.6 LCR (2012 UPDATE, NEW WHEELS, STANCED AND STRIPPED)

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
cheers guys

yeah im loving the yellow lights too

also done the side repeaters and forgot to mention that i got a 's' badge and grill which i sprayed black and stickered the 's'. plus some red m6 bolts for the engine bay :D

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
whats the light output like at night time with the yellow tints? any good? (just curious!) also any pics?! ;)

Last edited:

LlamaLord

This is awesome, it's good to see something different to the normal track orientated cars, keep going with it!

Subscribe *click*

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
Yeah really enjoying the car right now shame i didnt have the balls to take it up the strip at santa pod this weekend would of been interested to see what time it does cos it does hold its own against alot of my mates more powerful cars. Just dont trust the gearbox on the strip lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hey mate u said u painted ur lights yellow may I ask where did u get the yellow light tint from really after some cheers

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
Car looks sick! The sticker bombing bug has bit me too! so far done bits of the interior and the front S badge. Will probably end up doing the splitter once its fitted :p

Good Work :thumbup:

Yeah its a bit addictive but i think the key is not to go over the top and use only a selected amount of colours.

mk4 cupra Hey mate u said u painted ur lights yellow may I ask where did u get the yellow light tint from really after some cheers

Ebay think it was bout £3 but did come rolled up with an elastic band which made it a right pain in the backside appling it:cry:

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
Every time Fast Car take a photo of mine they find the worst angle ever. Come on! Leons are easy to shoot[:@]

423204_327483750644431_136005666458908_922499_807085010_n.jpg

jasecx

Jun 9, 2012
Perth
Love this, what a transformation from when you first got it!
The new wheels are the icing on the cake for me.

I did a fair bit of bombing on my last motor so I can appreciate the time & effort gone in to it!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members