Ryan's Dynamic Grey SC Cupra 280

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
So finally took the plung and buy one the new breed of vag group hot hatches had been looking at the new s3 & golf r but when I popped into my local seat dealer in Southampton and was made a offer couldn't say no to this beauty! :D:D:D

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
Bit of a update

Car has just hit 200miles have been talking to a friend about possible wrapping the car just a idea at the moment few emails have been sent to see if anybody wants to use it as a development car

forge197

SE>FR>CUPRA
May 14, 2002
UK
Visit site
Dynamic Grey looks different colours in different lights I am not sure it photographs that well as in showing it's true colour it can look grey, blue and white!!, I do want to see a Dynamic Grey with Orange Details :)

Great car Ryan.

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
So been a while since I posted anything on the thread came close to selling the due to the problems I was having :censored: but hopefully that is behind the car now and can look to get on making this car even more special :D

Been looking at intakes, had a itg fitted to my white mk2 leon miss that noise need it back in my life so hopefully beginning of march will have one ready to fit

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
So been a while since I posted anything on the thread came close to selling the due to the problems I was having :censored: but hopefully that is behind the car now and can look to get on making this car even more special :D

Been looking at intakes, had a itg fitted to my white mk2 leon miss that noise need it back in my life so hopefully beginning of march will have one ready to fit

What problems have you had.

rocky

Jan 2, 2015
lovely looking car. problems aside how you finding it?

Earn it, Spend it

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
lovely looking car. problems aside how you finding it?

Earn it, Spend it

Thanks Rocky :)

Problems aside its a cracking seriously fast feel it's slighty faster then my stage 1 mk2 cupra the noise it great when in cupra mode but found myself driving it a lot in sport mode

Roundabouts are serious fun given with the vag diff it grips and grips can actually feel it pull you in tight to the corner

My only pain with it is it looks a lot like a fr leon

Ryan20

Sep 28, 2009
Hampshire
Update June 2015

After visiting Players Classic at Goodwood I have decided what wheels to put on the car

Will be either:
Rotiform DUS in matte gold

Or
Rotiform IND-T in grey

Not sure which one's would suit best? Also got a set of KW Coilovers to order as well but not sure if to go with the basic V1's or V2's as they come with adjustable dampers again advice welcome

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Why do they call it grey when it's looks pretty white to me.....
I wish i had bought a cupra though to be honest :(

Sent from my LG G Flex2