Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

• Thread starter Deleted member 12147
  • Start date

Deleted member 12147

Where did you buy the LSD from?, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?.

i got it from jabbasport through my local garage GI Motorsport as they are a vendor for jabbasport maps

but because i bought a sachs race clutch, jabbasport single mass flywheel, quaife ATB diff, slave cylinder and master cylinder i got some money off

think i managed to get the quaife diff for about £500 + VAT (thats at the old rate of 15%)

Deleted member 12147

Oh ok thanks, just looked at your readers ride nice motor.

Deleted member 12147

*UPDATE*

Well after fitting my WOT BOX my engine threw a wobbly, it decided to bend the conrods:(

So i'm off the road atm, while the car is at Midland VW awaiting the engine rebuild.

Some goodies that arrived today:

dc6f1d75.jpg

99152e08.jpg

Deleted member 12147

I was going to take it straight back off but after spending 4hrs fitting the thing I couldn't be ars*d.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
i have heared so many horror stories, i wouldnt risk it if it were me. anyway sorry to hear you need a engine rebuild :(

Deleted member 12147

I know i was gutted but it will be back stronger than before.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I want to uprate my rods and I'm not even running/going to be getting a wot box at all.

Deleted member 12147

True they could have but the car was running fine, I bought it with it remapped so has been running that amount of power for at least the 3 years I've had it. I literally WOT shifted 6 times and I bent the rods.

Don't get me wrong it's a wicked bit of kit BUT imo I think it needs to be used with caution AND with uprated internals.

yikes man... bad news about the rods

another reason why i'm slowly picking up bits and pieces right now so i have a fully rebuilt bottom end with uprated rods just to swap over. especially if i'm approaching 300bhp and over 300lbsft of torque after i've got my FMIC installed and got my hands on a badger5 3" TIP before my upgrade to stage2

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Hi mate what else are you getting changed apart from the rods ? I'm thinking of worst case I need rods etc just wondering what else needs replacing

Deleted member 12147

Rods, bearings, cambelt kit, waterpump, gasket kit, oil pump, oil pump pickup pipe.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise