*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

MMA FR150

MMA Team Gladiator
Jul 4, 2009
stoke
Totally agree,not so bout where people put about x car beating skyline eco etc at bottom of everyone thread they quote power specs and such if this is not a quieter way of saying my car is fast I don't know what is.I wouldn't tolerate bullying abusive behaviour but I can't say I could talk about my car all day also I like to think the car does the talking itself.thanks for pointing it out.but if people want to race on track and they do quick lap times and post these up would it offend other people as their car is not as fast.enough said on my behalf if offended anyone sorry but I am blown away by my lcr and constantly tell anyone and everyone.

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
Well said mate.I myself am guilty of going off topic but that's about it.So well done and let's keep it reasonable everyone or else we may not be able to get usefull info when we want it.

ibizasaremylife

May 19, 2009
kilkenny,ireland
thanks for the update of scn

i have to say i love the seat cupra site,im from ireland and its very d to find a forum for seat owners over here and i have made some good friends on this and got some really great advice!!!! keep up the good work admin!!

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Been on holiday for 3 weeks and missed all the fuss, but i agree totally with the admin + moderators and hope that they weed out the imbeciles and abusive element. Im a member on several internet forums and the old 'forum means free speech and I can say what I want' comment comes up time and time again to justify almost all the things mentioned in the the first post.

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
After finally getting to read the majority of this thread - have to agree. Its the admins forums and well, if you went into their house, you'd obey their rules, otherwise kindly decide to leave. I dont see this as being different.

I have mostly been on the Leon MK1 forums and I must say that I really havent even noticed much proliferation of the behaviour thats been spoken about (And hope I never do). I'm not the worlds greatest car person technically, but there has been a lots of helpful replies to anything that I have asked. This is now one of the first pages I look at when I get on the computer for some personal use and I hope the community can remain as honest and friendly as I have experienced.

Behind the admins 100% :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
think of it a bit like thus,...

Like a kind of Club Online you can sit in our virtual pub and talk about whatever you want to. All opinions are valid, but no insulting (to more than our intelligence), Racist, abusive or libellous posts. Please feel free to post your opinion on any given subject, but also be aware that the other six billion plus inhabitants of this planet have the equal right to disagree with you - and some will certainly tell you so. No 'For Sale' ads unless put in the correct section and given the go-ahead by the relevant Moderator(s), plugs for your 'business unless agreed via the Administrators ', links to 'for sale' ads or Ebay links (we can/will/do all use E-Bay/Pistonheads etc) . . . and please don't use us JUST to post links to other Forums/websites - we are aware that other sites exist obviously, but blatant 'plugs' and/or poaching will simply be deleted.

Regards,

:D