Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Hi lads

im starting this thread of becasue iv been shopping around for another Leon CUPRA TDI and have only seen them with 90,000 miles or above .

so out of curiousity wanted to find out

what mileage your car has :D

and how many miles have you done since you have owned it :)

Pictures would be nice with your car but doesnt realy matter

cheers [B)]

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
150k on mine. I've done them all

120a6faa.jpg

smashingguy

Nov 8, 2010
My 2007 tdi (140) has done 95k miles, and it isn't running okay (as per my post - oh god have i lost my engine).

Bbrooks

Had mine since 67k have done 2300 miles. But I have only had it since the end of December!

dcds4

anyone got remaps on the higher mileage cars? got a biza fr tdi on 70k and a gt tdi on 105k

mentalmechanic

Mar 16, 2010
74k on 150 Leon. Had it since 59k March last year.

Few things (not engine related) have been done but no running issues whatsoever.

Only major prob was the clutch didn't like the recent remap so it's had a new standard Sachs and now it's friggin awesome!

dribbler

Aug 12, 2007
Hi, 135k on 2003 Tolly 110 Tdi,just gone through its 4th MOT without spending a penny,original exhaust,front disks,battery. Still getting 54MPG.Doing about 18k a year.

Regards

Dribbler

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
I'm starting this thread of because iv been shopping around for another Leon CUPRA TDI and have only seen them with 90,000 miles or above .

Mines just turned 54k and have had it since brand new (2004)

And you're not having it either.

It will be seven years this year and with the current rate of mileage, can see it still being here in another seven (and why not?) whilst the current members have moved on to two or three cars later further down the line.

Really can't knock it tbh and am happy not to have the 'latest and greatest' models nowadays.

This car has helped me to almost pay my mortgage off (and that's something you don't hear everyday!)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise