New Ibiza Cupra badge on Leon Cupra?

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
Hey

iv always kinda wanted a front badge on the leon mk2 cupra to say it was actually a cupra, now i know theres subtle differences, black grill surround etc, but i also found out some cupras have the silver surround and some frs have the black surround, so theres nothing really to distinguish the car from any other leon.

Sooooooooo

The new ibiza cupra has "CUPRA" on the fron bumper to the right, looks pretty decent, wondering if anyone can mock up this badge on a black mk2 cupra for me, and if anyone knows of a part number? also, general opinions on wether this would look good or not?

Cheers!!

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
I too think it could be a good idea, I don't think the badge would be too expensive to get and try on, and if it's not to your taste, remove it. But without a part number, it would be kinda difficult. Maybe David at Seremotors could help on this one???

Syphon, what's up your sleeve lol? By the way, you weren't at Light Water Valley yesterday were you? If not, your spit n double was lol.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Ok I've been meaning to take a photo for a few weeks now. I came up with a mockup for this which Lindsey in the vinyl store kindly turned into reality for me. The mockup picture I sent her is below:

main.php

I haven't taken a photo of the real sticker on the car yet but it looks very similar and I'm very pleased with the results.

They are now for sale here:
http://thevinylstore.com/store/home.php?cat=9 (although the site is currently having technical problems by the looks of it)

Any questions just ask.

Scott

Last edited:

Poverty

your link just takes me straight to googlemail.

btw I wish I would have got a silver car now, white is a pain in the ass to clean! And its so easy to see the stone chips!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
your link just takes me straight to googlemail.

btw I wish I would have got a silver car now, white is a pain in the ass to clean! And its so easy to see the stone chips!

fixed the link - that's what I get for rushing and not paying attention :whistle:

Yes it's the easiest car I've had to keep clean. I wash it half as much as I did with my LCR (black). :)

Scott

Raider

Cupra K1
Jan 12, 2003
Sheffield
Visit site
I wanted something different for my K1 so went for this:

http

://

yfrog.com/3fk1frontbadgej

(sorry about the url, it wouldn't let me post it whole as I've not clocked up 15 posts yet..)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise