M3 polished cupra r wheels

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone else has done this on here....

I am thinking of doing this but am wondering what pollished m3 wheels have on them to keep them so shiney. I have had polishd wheels before on my polo but have always wondered how to keep them looking so good, without having to get the autosol out all the time.

I cannot see the regular m3 business man owner doing this on his m3 wheels every couple of weeks so what is bmws secret??

Many thanks,

Ross:happy:

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
they are diamond cut, there is a leon on here with them with the inners black think its a black lcr.

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
they are diamond cut, there is a leon on here with them with the inners black think its a black lcr.

Any pictures of this??

Any good companies that can provide the service too?

I am based in the mancheter area.

I think I will be getting the whole of each wheel done.

Thanks

Ross

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
thanks mate

Just found another place that does shadow chrome which might be another option as long as it does not look plastic afterwards haha

If anyone has any pictures of the curpa r wheels polished or chromed that would be great :)

Ross

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Any pictures of this??

Any good companies that can provide the service too?

I am based in the mancheter area.

I think I will be getting the whole of each wheel done.

Thanks

Ross

I think Cupragav and Jonjay have had thier wheel faces dimon cut

fishtoasty

Cupra R Pimpin
Sep 4, 2005
Manchester
yeah I suppose they will needdoing quite a bit:(

White refurb maybe a different option then

White wheels with black lcr and chrome detailing kit with coilovers sounds quite nice

Ross

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I belive Jonjay had his done at "Spit and Polish" after the faces were polished they use a powder coat style laquere, probley the same as what they used on mine and mine have'nt chipped.
Just stay away from curbs.

hughes86

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
alrite mate try manchester car refurb they are behind strangeways i took my mates bently continental gt there they did a cracking job i know a lad who works there if you need anything, they doo all the jobs for ferrari manchester and aston martinetc so they are good

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
i have white wheels on my lcr see in the readers ride section.. i love them but im changing colour at the start of the year to some thing abit more lairy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members