exhausts

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
The 3" cobra turbo back system is getting great reviews just now and theres a few peeps on here thats recently fitted them. There about £600 then add a bit on top for fitting.

I'm on the look out for a nice cat back system with a 6x4 tail pipe but i'm gonna go for 2nd hand as i'm not wanting to spend a fortune this time round lol.

aldred2012

sorry mate but i am a big fan of a de-cat i dont want to go for noise just want more of a growl lol
and how do u add pictures mate lol am new ?

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
The cobra system comes in a few options mate, turbo back, cat back, sport cat system etc so theres something for everyone.

Go to photobucket and open an account and use that to post pics. Its quick to join up and away you go. Theres even a photobucket app you can use which is super handy.

aldred2012

The cobra system comes in a few options mate, turbo back, cat back, sport cat system etc so theres something for everyone.

Go to photobucket and open an account and use that to post pics. Its quick to join up and away you go. Theres even a photobucket app you can use which is super handy.

do i search this on google m8 :):D

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
dont wanna highjak the thread but i got a cobra catback non res and its not loud enough what will give me more noise out of getting a high flow sports cat getting it remapped? and i dont want to decat it! advise please

jj2007uk

Aug 2, 2011
Telford
If it helps, I've got a Millteksport Downpipe Decat with a Supersprint cat-back Exaust system and this sounds awesome.... Its got a nice growl to it on boost but its not overpowering when your driving casually. As soon as you put your foot down though you can hear it! :) (Dont want it to sound like a cheap crap car)

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
yes thats wat i want just dont want decat, you think i will get more noise from the sport rather than getting it mapped then?

Deleted member 12147

Imo it sounds better with a decat fitted but the choice is yours. Here are 2 videos of mine, the first vid i'm running a standard downpipe and milltek race cat with a custom backbox. The second video i had a 3" downpipe and decat fitted to the same system.

Last edited by a moderator:

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
yh sounds good mate, but cant be arsed with keep changing it over for m.o.t etc, basically what i want to know is the standard cat going to make it loads quieter so if i do get a sports cat will it make it much louder?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise