strut brace for leon

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
done mine over my uncles pit and yes the lower one alone improves handling , im running std suspension and noticed this, my upper is placed there and looks the part but not bolted down yet , and that will make some difference too ,

my fiesta handles like a go kart , but saying that i have a spax adjustable kit on that ,

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
iv heard strut braces help plant the car to the ground so effectively you get more power on the ground which improves performance.thats the reason im looking into strut braces.im assuming audi S3 ones are the ones to go for

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
yep, s3 one from audi ~£55. Bear in mind you have to drill the holes in your suspension turrets to mount it - so allow a decent amount of time to make sure you get fitting right first time :)

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
What dimensions do you want exactly as I've just picked up a S3 brace today so it's currently sitting directly in front of me whilst I type...

Last edited:

GilMastaG

cupra enthusiast
Jul 25, 2014
Staffordshire
Awesome, as technical as possible (length of pipe/diameter, size of bracket/thiness) but if you have pictures and a tape measure that should be good thank you

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.