Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years.. !

Sime1977

May 19, 2013
Ibiza Cupra Mk4 6L silver, newbie but been on here 4 years, but would like to meet fellow Ibiza mates to show what to fix when problems go wrong, etc. I've done a few mods and will try post some pics now. Next job is to find a tint for the rear windows. Any ideas? I'm based in the midlands, with Staffs, Leics and Warks a mile away! Cheers in advance, Smon

Sime1977

May 19, 2013
I've tried to upload photos via facebook, then of the HDD but I need to sumbit 15 messages before I can do so. I'll try to send some..

bfc pr4

Jun 26, 2017
kirkham nr blackpool
hi again had mine, back window done and back side windows for £150, they tint it from inside, and only takes them a hour or so to do, must be plenty places round were you live if you want it done that way mate. cheers dave

Sime1977

May 19, 2013
Hi- Soz late checking of this! Have done a few things to mine. The front injection moulded intercooler had an 'invisible' hole on it so put a forge on (with help from an expert I work next to). Remapped, Pipercross panel filter. Eibach springs (but still looks too high at the rear), changed all the speakers and added tweeters to the rear doorcards and sub. Refurbed the alloys to gunmetal and put 215 45 17 tyres on. If I'm in Blackpool could meet but havent been in around 12 years! Any pics of yours? How do I upload a pic on here, without a uRL?

Sime1977

May 19, 2013
Hi mate. No prob. Add me on facebook if you want advice/troubleshooting problems to share. I'm Simon Tailby and have me with some bunting behind me as my profile pic. Cheers!

Sime1977

May 19, 2013
I meant it's the profile with the flags/bunting behind on my Facebook profile- I see how weird it looked in my last post, lol!ear A Just put Yokohama Ad08R on the front and no end of difference. Make sure you put 215 45 17 tyres on, too. If lowered on Eibach springs, go slower over speed bumps. Rear ARBs are hard to find, though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise