MK4 R32 steering wheel, what colour?

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Nowhere near, i.e. Norway.
In ETKA there's two colour versions of the MK4 R32 steering wheel.

Does anybody with such a steering wheel (or without) know what ETKA means by "crystal grey" and "black"?

I would like the one with grey stitches, but ETKA don't say what the colour codes they mention means. Colour of wheel or stitches.

VW Norway don't know what I'm talking about and it's not like I can find a R32 around in this country.

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
That would of course be the easiest way to get one. Cheaper than over here too, before postage, that is.

It seems like they serve aliens too. Don't know yet.

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Thanks. Duncan, is it? I never seem to remember your name...

Why I haven't considered eBay, I don't know. :doh: The price is less then half of what the stealer wants over here!

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Thanks. Duncan, is it? I never seem to remember your name...

Why I haven't considered eBay, I don't know. :doh: The price is less then half of what the stealer wants over here!

Its Craig ;) hehe don't worry about the name thing, its been a while.

I got mine from ebay, came in the original VW box, still all sealed up. And, I hate to say it, I paid even less than that one just now! :D

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Its Craig ;) hehe don't worry about the name thing, its been a while.
I like to put names on user names, it's sometimes easier to remember "faces" that way. Sure you've not used the name C Duncan somewhere?

I got mine from ebay, came in the original VW box, still all sealed up. And, I hate to say it, I paid even less than that one just now! :D
Even less? Wow, somewhere there must be someone with a good profit!

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
I like to put names on user names, it's sometimes easier to remember "faces" that way. Sure you've not used the name C Duncan somewhere?

I've always been using csd_19 on forums for ages now Vidar, don't remember using anything else..... :)

Last edited:

lc4geoff

FR TDI
Jan 12, 2008
Portadown, N. Ireland
R32 steering wheel
This is the R32 3 spoke steering wheel direct replacement for Golfs that have a 3 spoke wheel now. You re-use your existing air bag! Available with either black or grey stitching, choose below

Order number: R32steering
Our price: 226.31 GBP
442.45 USD
plus 17.5% VAT

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.onea...cle=0002_R32+steering+wheel+=28R32steering=29

O.K. Stupid question maybe but here goes, will this or any other nice VAG steering wheels fit an '06 Ibiza FR TDI? :redface:

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
if you struggle finding one then TTS should have one in stock. just don't ask on their section as its unmanned at the moment. you're better off giving them a call.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members