My 08 Candy White Cupra

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Yes Craig you have been busy, those brakes look awesome, glad your back was worried the car had been sold or something,

Will

Thank you Will :)

Yes I'm glad I took the advice off the guys at TSR performance Regards the brakes I'm made up with them.Cant wait to give them some hammer once fully bedded in.

No chance I'm selling her no matter what too far in now not to go all the way with it.Im toying with the idea of stripping the rear then fitting a half cage and two bucket seats/harnesses etc.

Got a few things I want to do though before then so will have a think about that one.Ordered the next mod yesterday and will be getting fitted first week in April.Going to paint the rear calipers to match the bbk when I'm back as I've already got the paint to match.

Craig

carlosfilippsen

Nov 12, 2016
Good effort! Just read through most of the thread, awesome motor!

I have just purchased a FL CR170 FR+ also in white so will be keeping an eye on your thread.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Good effort! Just read through most of the thread, awesome motor!

I have just purchased a FL CR170 FR+ also in white so will be keeping an eye on your thread.

Thank you Carlos much appreciated :)

The 170's a cracking car buddy you will have to start a readers ride thread.

Cars looking great as ever Craig.

Nice to see an update from you, hope all is well.

Cheers Dan ;)

Hope you are well buddy!Yes I've still got many things that will be getting done to her that's for sure.As soon as I tick one thing off the list another seems to get added :D

scotty1310

Feb 21, 2016
Kent
Quick question regarding the HPFP stud kit. With the stud kit in place the pump wont slide off with the rubber fuel line underneath still attatched? Do you just remove the circlip holding it to the fuel rail to get around this problem pal?

grafton

Nov 29, 2017
Horwich
This car has changed ownership since early Sept 2017, and is now owned by me.

The has recently had brand new front and rear whiteline 24mm anti roll bars fitted and an anti lift kit

4x new 18" Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy 3 tyres

New engine mounts are coming, probably from VW Racing line at £256 each, need to confirm with craig which ones have already been upgraded. Offside engine mount definitely is standard and looks to have started tearing.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.