My 08 Candy White Cupra

RMJ

If in doubt, bodge it!
Mar 23, 2014
Winsford, Cheshire
They look the nuts mate! Also nout worse than waiting for car parts is there! Haha, quickly becoming rather envious of your car!!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Ha ha that's how I was and just thought balls to it I'm only here once lol.Can see it being a while especially with it being Christmas.Dont think there too expensive considering it doesn't require any major work.Perhaps a small touch up on the edges dependant on how good I can get it fitted.

Last edited:

RMJ

If in doubt, bodge it!
Mar 23, 2014
Winsford, Cheshire
You never know though, ordered my springs Boxing Day and they got here this morning, 2 days ahead of when they were supposed to get here! Always a nice feeling when bits get delivered earlier than they were ment to! Haha :) two working days that is anyway!

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Fitted my FL rear wiper mod today.What a job I had to remove the original,used WD40 and still a nightmare [:@] anyhow once fitted I think it's much better than the standard PFL wiper.

imagejpg1_zpsfd605b25.jpg

imagejpg2_zps622710fc.jpg

Sorry for the state of my car getting a good clean tomorrow :redface:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
So gave my Cupra a much needed detail today washed,then went over it with meguiars clay bar,followed by super resin polish and finally HD wax. I'm happy with the results and was amazed at what the clay bar picked up.To the naked eye the car looked clean after a wash and dry but after step two I realised just how dirty it was.

Spent just over 4 1/2 hrs on her all in all and now I'm knackered lol. Here are some pics but to be honest they don't do it justice IMO loosing the light so that doesn't help.

image_zps038bb56c.jpg

image_zps5424b9c1.jpg

image_zps436dfb8e.jpg

image_zpscbdc3442.jpg

image_zps0f70af5f.jpg

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
White looks great when super clean, looks like you've put some effort in there fella. Mine was like that until it was sat for 5 months and the weathers to cold or wet at the moment over this way.

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
There two versions, the ceramic coated one at £400-£420 or the powder coated ones at £300-£350. If you shop around you can get the standard one for £300. I've been looking at CTS intakes but I've got the forge one for now.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
So having seen a few members steering wheel insert mods decided to do mine as it was looking a little worse for wear.

As was looking a bit tatty

imagejpg1_zpsafea2cff.jpg

Fist attempt went pear shaped doing the lettering

imagejpg1_zps280b08c0.jpg

Lol think my nephew could have done a better job

As it is now ready to be fitted

imagejpg1_zps0841b1c9.jpg

I'm happy with the result but boy did it test my patience.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.