Rear washer.

JimmyL

Jan 17, 2009
Somerset
Recently had my car serviced by Skoda in Bath, as they were much much much cheaper than any Seat dealer near by.

Before the service my rear washer didnt work.
I get the car back and a few days later decided to try the rear washer, and what do ya know its now working.
I never asked them to fix it, but they have.
A small thing but its good to know that there are still dealers that do things that you didnt ask them to do, and better yet dont charge you for the work.:funk:

J:happy:

joe_ibiza

i wish i knew a place like that. everywhere i go take my money and give me a nice big slap

RachIbiza

Jeremy Kyle is my idol
Apr 3, 2008
Portsmouth
I asked my deat dealer under warranty to fix a headlight problem, they fixed it but didnt replace the plastic backing thing, and its a nightmare to get back on! didnt realise til i got home, not happy! you've found a decent place there!

JimmyL

Jan 17, 2009
Somerset
Yeah im chuffed with their service, they asked me when I wanted it done by, I said 1 at the latest, and they had it done by 12.
They were also very helpfull on the phone when I was booking it in, they even called me back to tell me they had a cancellation and an earlier time was available.

Top notch service:happy:

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Bloody hell, well my cars still under warrenty so they should do mine for free.
2nd Ibiza I've had now where the rear hose has come off, they probably saw it and thought "Bloody hell another one" and just repaired it for ya :-D:D

jeb963

Recently had my car serviced by Skoda in Bath, as they were much much much cheaper than any Seat dealer near by.

Before the service my rear washer didnt work.
I get the car back and a few days later decided to try the rear washer, and what do ya know its now working.
I never asked them to fix it, but they have.
A small thing but its good to know that there are still dealers that do things that you didnt ask them to do, and better yet dont charge you for the work.:funk:

J:happy:

Hi mate mine did the same. I bought a small jubilee clip to put over where it pushes back onto the nozzle. Worked a treat for me:happy: