SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

tissot

Jan 3, 2007
york
if you have a nokia n series you will need to download some software from the nokia site or go to a nokia service centre.

i have a n80 and it kept disconnecting, the software upgrade cured it, but you cant download your phone book to the car.

i have spent hours on this with nokia, seat and nidd vale mtrs.

if in doubt check it, cos it a expensive mistake if your phone wont talk to the car.

Jonny_Paul

Manicmotors.net
Does anyone know if there will be any way in the future to update the Seat bluetooth system? For example as new phones are introduced, will they update the system to be compatible with the new models? I have just switched to a Nokia E61 and whilst it happily connects to the car to make and receive calls, the phone book does not appear on the dashboard (which it did with my old 6310i).

From my experience with bluetooth on BMW's there isnt normally an update available for it, i know its a bit of a bummer but thats the way it is!

owls11

My Sony K800i Works fine ! Phonebook works too ! W800i works as well !

paxman21

I have used Sony Ericcson W810i and that functioned with no problems

Also Blackberry Pearl 8100 works very well

Maverick88

Oct 19, 2006
Devon
I have an FR on order with the Bluetooth option, can the the Bluetooth in the car read two different phones at the same time ? as I have a Nokia 6230i (Company) & a Sony Ericsson K880i (Private), just wondered what happens if both are on at the same time ?

Thor_Asgard

Jan 28, 2007
Somerset,UK
I have an FR on order with the Bluetooth option, can the the Bluetooth in the car read two different phones at the same time ? as I have a Nokia 6230i (Company) & a Sony Ericsson K880i (Private), just wondered what happens if both are on at the same time ?
Maverick
The manual says if more tha one phone is paired to the car it will use the latest phone that made a connection to the car
I think this means the last phone that talked to the car ??

sw

I have a Nokia 6131 which seems to connect to my Leon then disconnect then reconnect every so often. The phonebook works ok. Does anyone know how to fix this?

kevinjp

Just upgraded to an Orange SPV M3100 but the bluetooth connection keeps dropping before I can even see if the phonebook works. I know someone mentioned before that this phone works with all the features. Would of thought as the phone is new that it would have the latest firmware.

Any ideas?

StevieGnR

My Sony K800i Works fine ! Phonebook works too ! W800i works as well !

Owls, did you have to do anything 'special' to get your Sony K800i working?

I can not get mine to pair with my Leon :cry:

simonrh

Gazza999. With the Blackberry 8800 do you get the last, missed and accepted lists populated when connected? I have just nicked my boss' 8800 to try as i might be getting one and it connects, downloads the address book but I am not getting the last, accepted and missed lists filled.

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
can somebody mail seat and "demand" an uptodate list of phones that conect and also download the address book because their list on the site is sooo old!!can zboyd ah???i know with all the new phones coming up each week its not all on them to blame but at least a monthly list...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Thinking about this we should compile our own up-to-date list. I will set something up on the website, that I can update periodically with info from members.

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
"I don't do demands, but I can send a suggestion."not beeing english i don't use the language so well and didn't mean to be unpolite,if i was anyway i'm sorry!!nice idea about our own up-to-date list!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.