For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Crumpet

May 10, 2016
Essex
Do you have any issues with these HIDs as you don't have projectors? I too have a seat Ibiza ft without projectors, I would like HIDs but I don't want to blind people...

Suschef

Apr 24, 2017
Just read this whole thread hats off to you id have rolled the thing into a lake if it had happened to me! What happened to it in the end did you shift it on or is it still lurking about in your garage?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Just read this whole thread hats off to you id have rolled the thing into a lake if it had happened to me! What happened to it in the end did you shift it on or is it still lurking about in your garage?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry about the silly late reply, don't come on here that often nowadays. Thanks for the kind words, I've still got it but I uprated the clutch and put new discs and pads on the rear along with a new rear caliper. Spent another £1k on it after someone came to view it.........The wife wasn't best pleased I don't drive it that often now, our lass drives it to work everyday because I'd be locked up and lose my license if I drove it everyday,plus she does less miles. I'm still thinking of selling it just haven't bothered advertising it as I'm in two minds. If you know what I mean???

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise