Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
im running standard brakes and clutch as there not needed for stage one (the p torque stage 1 makes the FR cupra tdi sort of power and as they have the same clutch there is no need to uprate it at this stage unless you try to kill it), but stage 2 requires both really.

nice was worried bout that, have heard horror stories about it...

cheers for your help

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
nice was worried bout that, have heard horror stories about it...

cheers for your help

i think the people who have problems are the people who boot it at silly low revs all the time to try and race every one off the lights, or the people who get high torque remaps which murder the cluthes. ive had my map for a while now and have had no problems

Apr 1, 2007
most peopes cars are ok with standard clutch on remap, as said revo tends to be the harshest so some people get slip, p-torque is good as power is silky smooth lol, i know of 3 130pd engines remaped by Will @ P-torque (mates cars) and all are ok, 2 new cars but 1 with over 100,000 miles on origional clutch

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
most peopes cars are ok with standard clutch on remap, as said revo tends to be the harshest so some people get slip, p-torque is good as power is silky smooth lol, i know of 3 130pd engines remaped by Will @ P-torque (mates cars) and all are ok, 2 new cars but 1 with over 100,000 miles on origional clutch

cheers will look into p-torque now

Apr 1, 2007
try him on the forum or on email, the figures listed on the website tend to be a bit conservative. well recomended

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
how did you get the intake for 30? i got quoted 70 for the intake alone!

seen good coilovers on awesome gti..for around 300, you got a ARB yet? or strut brace?

roll on pay day

I have no idea mate! I went into my dealer expecting to pay about 80 quid and was suprised when he quoted me 30 for the intake and adaptor! I only queried it after he handed over the parts...he said they had just updated their system and some prices had changed. This was last January and the price has since gone up...oh and my local dealer closed down :lol:

I've upgraded my front ARB to the Fabia vRS one after loads of trouble with knocking noises etc. I also upgraded my wishbone bushes to Cupra spec ones which has really firmed up the front end. One of my next mods is going to be a rear ARB as i've read some good reviews on them.

lc4geoff

FR TDI
Jan 12, 2008
Portadown, N. Ireland
Very nice car, every time i see a face-lift FR, I wish i had looked a bit harder for one before I bought my pre face-lift one. Having said that I love mine to bits, the most fun I've had with a car in a long, long time :funk:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
My parents looks identical - although their's is a 5 door. :)

Enjoy it! :D

Cheers for the interest! i will enjoy it!

Lovely looking car, nice colour too!

Cheers mate, would have prefered a balck one, but didnt have one with low enough milage for me to really consider it.

Very nice car, every time i see a face-lift FR, I wish i had looked a bit harder for one before I bought my pre face-lift one. Having said that I love mine to bits, the most fun I've had with a car in a long, long time :funk:

when my brother told me bought them a few months back i knew i had to have one....cant wait to fit the splitter this weekend...:lol:

gus

Jun 27, 2006
hi mate do like ur wheels they are eo hard to come by well a nice set anyway, ur car looks sweeeeeeeeeeet very nice, ive just hjad my car done from performance torque yesturday for my bday and all i can say is ***!!! ive had other remaps but i do love this one mate, if u have a look on the mk4 section and the performance torque section u can read what ive written regards my remap. u WILL NOT NE DISSAPOINTED :) all i have is a standard 130tdi with the pd160intake pipe upgrade, and got great results
here the link for them:
http://www.s130465270.websitehome.co.uk/1.html

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
hi mate do like ur wheels they are eo hard to come by well a nice set anyway, ur car looks sweeeeeeeeeeet very nice, ive just hjad my car done from performance torque yesturday for my bday and all i can say is ***!!! ive had other remaps but i do love this one mate, if u have a look on the mk4 section and the performance torque section u can read what ive written regards my remap. u WILL NOT NE DISSAPOINTED :) all i have is a standard 130tdi with the pd160intake pipe upgrade, and got great results
here the link for them:
http://www.s130465270.websitehome.co.uk/1.html

cheers pal,

just got in contact with will from p-torque and he offered me a good price so think mid-late feb i will get it done.

how much more did your insurance go up?
also how much was ur pd160? i have quotes of 72 quid...

gus

Jun 27, 2006
i got ine from a skoda forum if i find one cheap ill pm u, u gona come to the rolling road on the 31st of jan at performance torque???

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
dont think i will come on 31st, def going to get it done in february at some point...hopefully about the 20th..

would youm recomend getting the pd160 done before the remap? or does it not matter if it is done aferwards?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise