Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

gus

Jun 27, 2006
i think alot of people would say get it before and i would aswell, ive put a wanted addvert for u on the skoda forum i got mine from its called www.briskoda.co.uk i would keep looking on there and see if one pops up, i got mine for £45 delivered.

its only there to help with the air intake with the car more cold air better performance

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i think alot of people would say get it before and i would aswell, ive put a wanted addvert for u on the skoda forum i got mine from its called www.briskoda.co.uk i would keep looking on there and see if one pops up, i got mine for £45 delivered.

its only there to help with the air intake with the car more cold air better performance

cheers mate, you've been a great help

think i posted just before your last post as well asking about insurance? did it rocket up after the remap?

Chriswaite130

Byebye TDI, Hello VTEC y0
Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland

Iv got mine remapped with a green panel filter, I want a 160 intake too but would it be ok to do now these mods are done? Since like you say its only there to help with air intake?

gus

Jun 27, 2006
it is undectable by the insuarnaces as if anything did ever happen they wouldnt really check the ecu. so its up to u if u wish to tel them.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
you may well have driven mine.....doesnt feel that special anymore...haha only kidding. did you get the zenith gray one then?

Keef83

Nov 25, 2008
Maidstone
Car looks good there, I remember the first day I got my TDi FR O that was a good day, hope the ice clears for you soon!!!! Enjoy!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
Yeah the missus preferred that to the the silver. I preferred the blue as it was £300 cheaper :cartman:

yea the blue was a bit cheaper, i prefered a black one i saw in croxley but was a year older and had a year more miles. i sat in yours i think a while back...very nice it was too!

they had 4 FR a few months back, now they only have one, as of last week :)

you doing anything to yours?

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
yea the blue was a bit cheaper, i prefered a black one i saw in croxley but was a year older and had a year more miles. i sat in yours i think a while back...very nice it was too!

they had 4 FR a few months back, now they only have one, as of last week :)

you doing anything to yours?

Yeah they had 4 when we got ours. Might get it remapped but I don't often get to drive it so probably nothing else.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
Yeah they had 4 when we got ours. Might get it remapped but I don't often get to drive it so probably nothing else.

yea i remember seeing all 4, i went with the one reg in jan 08....was same price as one reg in nov 07....hahaha

did like yours...im a tad jealous

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
P1000420.jpg

my FR next to the LCR and skyline........

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.