Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
used halfords calliper paint bought it a while back...wish i had bought hammerite...its cheaper...but still 9.99 its a cheap mod....

takes a while coz you have to leave it to dry for about 40mins between coats...i did 4..

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
cleaned and waxed today...been really busy at work so first time in weeks i have been able to clean it when its light...and take photos

P1000794.jpg

P1000798.jpg

P1000803.jpg

P1000802.jpg

Debadged...

before

P1000810.jpg

after.....

P1000813.jpg

P1000814.jpg

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
go for it, then if you dont like it buy a new set and put it back on lol!

its all personal preference though!

RE: wheels.....no hahaha

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Plans sound good mate.

You've decided on a Milltek then? Can't believe people were quoting you £200 for just removing the back box! I mean if you break it down the stainless pipe would cost £15 (1 metre) and a new tip about £40 so they want £145 for fitting! Would only take an hour max to do the job.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i know i know...tell me about it! i rang up somewhere near me that could source the parts for me....they said £7.50 per half meter for the pipe and the tail pipe is £45 from piper werx..so that only 60 quid for materials but the fitting company (tried 3 that were local) said they would not use my sourced parts and would could not go lower than £200 all in (materials and bending) due to the bending etc.....

i then explained that i can get a milltek cat-back for a smidge over 250...he practically said get that one then......................so i did :)

anyway bit more than what i expected....was hoping to pay about £150 for an exhaust but now im getting one for a bit over £250 im not that annoyed due to it being a milltek and the great reviews on here about it!

plus the oval tip looks ace!

anyway...colourcoding tonight!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
If I didn't already have a custom exhaust I'd be ordering a Milltek off Awesome too. It's a steel at that price! (Steel- Steal :lol:) Trying to be funny is exhausting :D

Have you bought new rub strips to colour code? You doing it yourself?

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
If I didn't already have a custom exhaust I'd be ordering a Milltek off Awesome too. It's a steel at that price! (Steel- Steal :lol:) Trying to be funny is exhausting :D

Have you bought new rub strips to colour code? You doing it yourself?

ho ho ho good jokes.....:ban:

yea cant wait till it arrives....going to either fit it myself..:whistle: or get local grage to do it....should only be a few quid

yea order rub strips from seat yesterday and got them today...was only 15 quid for the lot with a bit of cheeky discount!

so getting them sprayed at my local body shop...he is gonna fit them too...for a small fee

should hopefully make the car look a lot better...its been bugging me since i bought it!

LCR splitter is going on on thursday too.....:funk:

Owl

cheesy quaver
Aug 21, 2008
sheffield
instead of painting im thinking of removing the strips but, wondering if they are just stuck on or not... looks good fella

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
instead of painting im thinking of removing the strips but, wondering if they are just stuck on or not... looks good fella

there are just stuck on but there is holes to locate them behind the strip so some filler and repaint would be needed

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.