joe's toledo mk2

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012

now this i like shiney shiney

fitted to the car now will put a pic up soon.
got my apexi power intake and found out it's a (fake) from ebay seller so was mis-sold it, I got it conected to a red silicone reducer 76mm to 70mm which means it will be redundent as the genuine apexi has a 80mm conection.
dump valve makes a wonderful noise through the filter and im not sure if to send it back for a refund or keep it. next up i will be making a heat sheild for it from the guide on here.
the spoiler i orded is out of stock for 4 weeks so no paint as yet. all in all its been a rubish week with the car and to top it all off a bracket on the exhaust has a broken weld and is driving me bananna's with the squeeking with every bump it goes over.:(

Last edited:

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
hi all
not posted for a while, work n stuff been busy.
brought some new bits so will be a busy weekend on the motor. first up bumper is finally getting painted this sat allthough no rear spoiler as they seem to be made of rocking horse poo but shall keep lookout.
brought some stuff for the bay. got myself a red silicone upper crankcase breather looks rather good on car although did stick sloted screwdriver very deep into my finger while doing jubilee clip up :cry:
just had thease arrive today.

looking forward to sat fitting thease:D
will post some pics of the engine once all fitted but you all have to promise not to laugh at the filthy state under there.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
evening all got all the boost hoses fitted today apart from the straight 67mm one, god only knows where that fits, also overbraided the other hose that runs from the n75 just waiting for some hose finishers for that one. also fitted braided fuel lines but managed to snap the existing elbows of the car [:@] so need to find thease to finish the job properly.
front cupra r bumper is at the spray shop and will be ready next sat so got to get the guides this week. also brought a set of angel eyes to go with the new front so all is going well will post some pics of my engine bay when home.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
I want this tolly!!

:rofl::lol:

so do i mate, thankyou for you comment it says alot and i couldn't ask for more than that. i am pleased you posted as i was starting to think it was being snubed as no one ever posts anything about it never quite sure when i change something if people like or not so i tend to do things i like.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
guess whats came back today fresh from paint? also halos turned up and i managed to get photobucket working so im posting some better pic for you to enjoy.....................

337031_121191228028470_403202258_o.jpg

336918_121840921296834_2233088_o.jpg

220240_121841294630130_190996389_o.jpg

466565_121841584630101_1892814327_o.jpg

Last edited:

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
haha should all be on by sunday must say the guy who did the paint has done a foookin good job of it, what do you think of the bay to ott or more needed?

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Sweet mate!! You'd recommend this guy who did it then mate yeah?
I would love my engine bay to look like that.. I reckon the Inlet could benefit from a polish, and the rocker cover with a repaint.. That would make it sick!:p

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
i was thinking of polishing up the inlet mani and rocker cover but need to reserch how first im sure iv seen some shiney ones on here somewere.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members