2007 BMW 3 Series Saloon E90 330D M Sport [DPF DELETE]

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Hey M20FES, YOU SHOULD HAVE A LOOK ON EDITION 38 THE NONE VAG SECTION @ member BSD READERS RIDE...done loads to his 330...its titled BMW 330 D M SPORT E90..

Last edited:

Myyute

Mar 20, 2015
Styledynamics

Hi I've been reading your posts with great interest I stumbled across it whilst looking for a 335 exhaust conversion for my 330d and was wondering what the finish (fit ect)was like on yours from styledynamics and would you recommend them and did it sound different to standard also how much did it cost btw car look stunning

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Hi I've been reading your posts with great interest I stumbled across it whilst looking for a 335 exhaust conversion for my 330d and was wondering what the finish (fit ect)was like on yours from styledynamics and would you recommend them and did it sound different to standard also how much did it cost btw car look stunning

Hi, made yes very happy with the fit and finish. Cost £350 and i do recommend the work and they are a friendly bunch. they did it while i waited, even let my go on a computer and browse the net while i waited. When they did mine they removed the silences. Id say the sound is abit louder but not by much. Think you would get a louder note by removing the DPF then the exhaust silencers.

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Just a few updates.

Brakes was due for a change so opted for a bigger set of fully recon 335D front calipers with the bigger 348x30mm EBC Turbo Grooved discs, and matched the rears the same and painted the standard rear calipers red.

old vs new discs

old vs new front calipers

Also had an issue with a cracked rear wheel so instead of replacing it went for a different set of rims. Went with some 19" OEMS IFG9, 8.5J front, 9.5J rear with additional 5mm spacers on the rear

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
What do you guys think of these ? Looking for something different that ain't CSL style

9e0c88594357bc9b18bb0c9168d1d3f6_zpsffczynn0.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.